Dota 2

Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites. Submission Guidelines
SugikNight Dec 5, 2012 @ 11:38am
Workshop Partner (Dota 2)
Hi i'm kinda 2D artist, but i cant model and i love to team up with someone who can model and i would texture the product. I also have some good Design ideas etc. Reply if interested in partnership
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Daam Dec 5, 2012 @ 12:47pm 
Do you have a website or somewhere I could see some of your work ?
Thanks.
SugikNight Dec 5, 2012 @ 2:50pm 
Well i do have Deviant ART and i did make some Skins for Warcraft 3, but i can't find most of my material since ive done lot of formatting. http://shiroisenji.deviantart.com/gallery/ here is some very random and somewhat old GFX and random ♥♥♥♥. But to be honest, i think test or such would do better.
Daam Dec 5, 2012 @ 10:33pm 
I might have something for you as a test. Do you know how to unwrap 3d models ?
SugikNight Dec 6, 2012 @ 8:41am 
Sadly no, i'm only texture guy i know only a bit about the UV maps. I'm total noob when it comes to models, but i'm really handy on graphic side. but i'm for trying unwrap, but idk if im able to do it.
Daam Dec 6, 2012 @ 10:19am 
Ok no problem I was just wondering, so if I send you an object unwrapped with a normal map and the UV layout you will know what do to with it ?
If yes PM me an address where I can contact you.
SugikNight Dec 7, 2012 @ 11:34am 
Well my skype is King_Rysse that should be cool. Or u just add me on steam, but im always online on skype.
Frosty40 Dec 7, 2012 @ 1:49pm 
+1, have worked proffessinaly in 3d animation, I am looking to expand my relationship with "texture guys" (im colorblind) - so I would like to do a trial item or two and see where we land. Please Pm, I have models to give you for testing.
SugikNight Dec 8, 2012 @ 1:16pm 
Daam do you have Skype, xfire or something where i can contact you
Daam Dec 9, 2012 @ 9:27pm 
Added you on skype
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 5, 2012 @ 11:38am