View the 2012 entries
You can watch the submissions below. Voting ended on Nov. 27 at 12:00am GMT and the winners were revealed on Nov. 30th on www.teamfortress.com.
For complete contest details click here.
Cranky kong Dec 1, 2012 @ 4:58am
Why Saxxy awards system pisses me off?
Saxxy awards results and system, yesterday really ♥♥♥♥♥♥ me off(for an old monkey like me)here a a considerable number of reasons:
1-Just 4 nominates to each entry,really Valve?
2-Valve even cant make a TOP 15 or TOP 10 entries,more people have to appears,they spent their hard work on that damn entries,too!
3-Only TF2 videos got nominated,congratulations,reinforcing the fact Saxxy awards is just for TF2!
4-After the diarrhea of replays entries(and some lied set-ups,and some good replays,too),they winner was a failed high-five,reinforcing the fact even my dog(if I had one)can make a replay,too (They should name most ♥♥♥♥♥♥ replay entry instead,no offense to the creator,it was a luck to he win that one)!
5-The lack of a musical category!(Make it better haters!)
6-All the original universe entries should win a saxxy,they created a good plot,too,or do you think you can make a better story with cubes,chess vs checkers wars,and a great (and unique) 2D animation!(Coming from me congratulations to Elements entry)
7-Reinforcing the third reason,there needed to be a Non-TF2 category!(Look at Whole Wheat hardcase,or even the left 4 dead entries,or even that badass crossover with TF2,L4D and Half Life)
8-The stupid system implanted by Valve,which they do not even understand,4 nominates,1 winner,WTF,the other was only to full the empty space!
9-The people who didnt read the rules (copyright violations),even the video was good,more than 50% of SFM entries was just disqualified!
10-The people who dont checked all the entries(SFM),and checked only the famous one,just to check(or win a stupid/great badge)!
11-Noone gonna read more this ♥♥♥♥,but soimons deserved it,story of sentry made all of us cry,the one I voted for was incomplete,and that STOOPID MaxofS2D,is too dumb for me!

Also next year I gonna open the unofficial Cranky awards,its gonna be better than this Saxxy awards!
Why?
Because Im Cranky Kooooooooooong,no saxton hale can stop me!

Last edited by Cranky kong; Dec 8, 2012 @ 4:09am
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Slend[HEOR] Dec 1, 2012 @ 9:56am 
oh yea? *sends out 1000000000000000000000000000000000 saxton hales* now try to beat them all with a shovel or a pickaxe!
Cranky kong Dec 1, 2012 @ 11:21am 
Originally posted by lisanal:
oh yea? *sends out 1000000000000000000000000000000000 saxton hales* now try to beat them all with a shovel or a pickaxe!
I beat all them with just barrels and a stick!
Columbidae Dec 2, 2012 @ 10:58am 
I only have one problem with the saxxys

It's not a matter of who made the best video anymore
It's about who has more youtube subscribers to nominate your videos
Cranky kong Dec 2, 2012 @ 11:07am 
Originally posted by Siesanta:
I only have one problem with the saxxys

It's not a matter of who made the best video anymore
It's about who has more youtube subscribers to nominate your videos

Check 5.5!
MaxOfS2D Dec 2, 2012 @ 1:17pm 
Hi
Cranky kong Dec 2, 2012 @ 1:26pm 
Originally posted by MaxOfS2D:
Hi
Bleh!
[TF]Roseful<3 Dec 3, 2012 @ 1:48pm 
Hi

Your video was well made ,but with full honesty ,it did not deserve the top in comedy category...
Cranky kong Dec 4, 2012 @ 4:10am 
Originally posted by LillyJilly^^:
Hi

Your video was well made ,but with full honesty ,it did not deserve the top in comedy category...
To be sincere with this young girl ,his video was very good (sometimes I have to put my old drama ape,seeing I dont agree with this generation),what made he wins was the effects,not the plot,Valve was looking for effects,if you compare Bad Medicine VS Story of sentry ,probaly who had the perfect Drama/plot was story of sentry ,but who had the effects was Bad Medicine,this was the perfect example what valve want to see (but forget about replays)!
Last edited by Cranky kong; Dec 6, 2012 @ 5:12am
|EpicWaffle1| L. Lawliet Dec 4, 2012 @ 7:18pm 
seriously the story of a sentry should have been 1st place ITS THE BEST
Cranky kong Dec 5, 2012 @ 4:24am 
Originally posted by |EpicWaffle1|SharpShooter:
Like my last comment,I think each category should be splitted on 2 Saxxies,Best plot:Story of sentry,Best effects:Bad Medicine!
Last edited by Cranky kong; Dec 5, 2012 @ 4:25am
Professor Spike Dec 13, 2012 @ 8:04am 
Originally posted by Cranky Kong/MERRY:
Originally posted by |EpicWaffle1|SharpShooter:
Like my last comment,I think each category should be splitted on 2 Saxxies,Best plot:Story of sentry,Best effects:Bad Medicine!
I agree,both are amazing in my opinion,they both deserve to win.
PillzHere!! May 30, 2013 @ 10:25am 
i think bad medicene deserves best drama i also heard the SOAS was DQ for being submitted too late and the reason i like bad medicene was cause it reminded me of my pet bird that i had and loved but in all fairest both of them made me cry but i had a complete breakdown after bad medicene also how come no one mentions till death do us part? i thought that was pretty good too
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50