Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Crezi că poți reuși?
Creează și trimite obiecte noi (pălării, arme, medalii, cizme și altele) care să fie luate în considerare pentru integrarea în joc. Apasă aici pentru a afla mai multe.
Does Valve reevaluate submissions that have been updated?
A year ago I submitted an item to the workshop for the Christmas 2011 contest.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=5067&tscn=1354230621

A few weeks ago, I updated the submission, changed the model to make it look like it was actually sharpened with a knife instead of eating it. But I didn't think I should create a new submission for it so I updated the old submission.

Does Valve look at updated items? Or should I create a new submission?
< >
Se afișează 1-7 din 7 comentarii
J-Ranger 29 nov. 2012 la 16:16 
It seems like they might take stuff from a year ago, but, if you really wanted to ,you could delete it and upload it again.
Yes they do - this Halloween valve looked at my submission from last year
How can you tell if they have looked at it?
They marked it incompatible XD
Did they give a reason? Also how do you go about getting the item out there, and letting people know? I know you're from Polycount I believe as some of your workshop items I have seen the in the TF2 thread.
They do, the creators of the Pyro's hazmat mask originally had the hat rejected because it looked too similar to a TF2 concept art. Then the ones that made the Spy with just his vest on also got a reason why. As for letting people know, it's a mixture of people just finding it, telling people about it on various forums, your friends.
@16bit
They gave no reason, but it wasn't a strong submission so I didn't mind all that much.

I post things at polycount and on facepunch, occasionally they end up on reddit too. From there it's just whoever visits the workshop and sees it.
< >
Se afișează 1-7 din 7 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 29 nov. 2012 la 15:36
Postări: 7