Team Fortress 2

Have you got what it takes?
Create and submit new items (such as hats, weapons, badges, boots, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Click here to learn more.
Lukerex Nov 27, 2012 @ 4:15pm
??????? HOWWW ????????
yeah...im kinda a newbie/noob, call me as you wish, and uh... this probably sounds MAJORLY noobish, but how do i bring things from the workshop into my game?

i suck at fighting and i cant get any weps, so i kinda need some of those O.P. booster weps in workshop :P thx!

SLORT
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
im gay Nov 27, 2012 @ 4:36pm 
You can't. They're submission weapons by fans, they need to get approved by staff to get into the game. You can download some just as a reskin (they won't have any boost or special stuff).
sack1hacim Nov 27, 2012 @ 4:38pm 
you don't. you vote for them and then maybe, MAYBE, they get added to the game, but not with the OP stats you desire (VALVe decide the stats themselves, but take suggestions from the community). If you want items, I recommend going to an idle server (the map will be called achievement_idle I believe). I myself have never idled, but apparently all you have to do is log in to the server, then just leave your computer on (TF2 still open and on the server), and go away for awhile (most recommend a minimum of 10 hours, but idling for longer gets you more items). Then you should expect the items to start rolling in. As for actually getting better, just keep at it. When I started, I wasn't very good either. Now, I'm not exactly the greatest, I am a major credit to team :3

Anyway, sorry for the wall of text, I hope it helped (assuming of course you read this far. or at all).
Lukerex Nov 27, 2012 @ 4:55pm 
dont worry bro, i read walls of text its something to to with the time...also it may be helpful!
i might try idling, no promises :P but i dont wanna get banned or chiz...
Lukerex Nov 27, 2012 @ 5:03pm 
Originally posted by sack1hacim:
you don't. you vote for them and then maybe, MAYBE, they get added to the game, but not with the OP stats you desire (VALVe decide the stats themselves, but take suggestions from the community). If you want items, I recommend going to an idle server (the map will be called achievement_idle I believe). I myself have never idled, but apparently all you have to do is log in to the server, then just leave your computer on (TF2 still open and on the server), and go away for awhile (most recommend a minimum of 10 hours, but idling for longer gets you more items). Then you should expect the items to start rolling in. As for actually getting better, just keep at it. When I started, I wasn't very good either. Now, I'm not exactly the greatest, I am a major credit to team :3

Anyway, sorry for the wall of text, I hope it helped (assuming of course you read this far. or at all).

dont worry bro, i read walls of text its something to to with the time...also it may be helpful!
i might try idling, no promises :P but i dont wanna get banned or chiz...
(srry for repost, wanted to reply intead :P)
TehBrownSheep | S>Blizz Hallmark Nov 27, 2012 @ 5:06pm 
Facepalm. This isn't Call of Duty.
Lukerex Nov 27, 2012 @ 6:32pm 
.ytuD fo t'nsi sihT .mlapecaF
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 27, 2012 @ 4:15pm