Killing Floor

Killing Floor

新しいMODやマップを、作成したり発見したりしよう。
新しいマップ、MOD、武器、モンスター、その他を発見してダウンロードしよう! MOD作成に挑戦してみたり、SteamにMODをアップロードしたい? 詳細はここをクリック。
why is there no guy with a trench coat
trench coats are cool why is there no mod that adds someone with one
< >
1-15 / 22 のコメントを表示
I know TRENCH COAT plz
What about the guy that is locked in the character selection?
there are lots of locked in it i bought the full thing exept for golden guns and the robot so ya there is not one
most likely that would fit a stereotype of School shooter. nothing wrong with the coats they just have been put in a bad light by people that normaly wear them
Dimetime35c の投稿を引用:
most likely that would fit a stereotype of School shooter. nothing wrong with the coats they just have been put in a bad light by people that normaly wear them
How have they been put in bad light, who cares if a school shooter wore one, they are awesome.
Wwaca の投稿を引用:
Dimetime35c の投稿を引用:
How have they been put in bad light, who cares if a school shooter wore one, they are awesome.
I would think people who lost friends and family members in school shootings would care/

Also, most of these characters (except for some of the DLC ones)seem to be military personnel or mercenaries, and both of those groups know that having a huge, flowy hand-hold right below your waist is a death sentence. Either that, or it's just difficult to program clothes physics.
true mr. floor (lolz) but this an a apocalips the mercs would be there to so ya there is a reason there could be in the game but you may be correct about the physics
Inu 2013年7月6日 13時34分 
Uh doesn't the Preacher have a trnch coat?
kind of
The priest has a priest's coat, which is different in several ways. But really, there are paramedics, household robots, a giant chicken, security guards, military and police personnel, a priest, an archeoligist. A trenchcoat would hardly break my immersion. Then again, it would look awfully starched given the engine, as The Floor said so well. Likewise, long, flowing clothes or hair aren't things you want the clots able to grab hold of.
well thats a sacrifice im willing to make, i dont care if they can grab it if the do its only because i let them. ~ (from some Wizerd in dabalo III)
i know right
The Floor の投稿を引用:
Wwaca の投稿を引用:
I would think people who lost friends and family members in school shootings would care/
OMG ALL SCHOOL SHOOTERS WORE SHOES, IF YOU DON'T GO BAREFOOT YOU'RE A TERRORIST. good logic bro.

the real reason there isn't a trenchcoat skin is because everybody is too busy making hundreds upon hundreds of reskins, feels like killing floor was made by beneton.
最近の変更はkotekzotが行いました; 2013年7月10日 2時14分
Kotekzot you do relize that a trench coat is a coat not a shoe.
< >
1-15 / 22 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

投稿日: 2013年5月25日 8時21分
投稿数: 22