Killing Floor
Create and discover new mods and maps.
Discover and download new maps, mods, weapon, monsters and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn how.
Mchappyone May 25, 2013 @ 8:21am
why is there no guy with a trench coat
trench coats are cool why is there no mod that adds someone with one
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Kurt black dust May 27, 2013 @ 5:49pm 
I know TRENCH COAT plz
ReconTD Jun 1, 2013 @ 1:48am 
What about the guy that is locked in the character selection?
Mchappyone Jun 1, 2013 @ 6:16am 
there are lots of locked in it i bought the full thing exept for golden guns and the robot so ya there is not one
Dimetime35c Jun 3, 2013 @ 1:37pm 
most likely that would fit a stereotype of School shooter. nothing wrong with the coats they just have been put in a bad light by people that normaly wear them
MC_Awesome Jun 15, 2013 @ 12:16pm 
yas
wwaca-kun Jun 23, 2013 @ 11:48am 
Originally posted by Dimetime35c:
most likely that would fit a stereotype of School shooter. nothing wrong with the coats they just have been put in a bad light by people that normaly wear them
How have they been put in bad light, who cares if a school shooter wore one, they are awesome.
The Floor Jun 26, 2013 @ 7:51am 
Originally posted by Wwaca:
Originally posted by Dimetime35c:
How have they been put in bad light, who cares if a school shooter wore one, they are awesome.
I would think people who lost friends and family members in school shootings would care/

Also, most of these characters (except for some of the DLC ones)seem to be military personnel or mercenaries, and both of those groups know that having a huge, flowy hand-hold right below your waist is a death sentence. Either that, or it's just difficult to program clothes physics.
Mchappyone Jun 29, 2013 @ 11:03am 
true mr. floor (lolz) but this an a apocalips the mercs would be there to so ya there is a reason there could be in the game but you may be correct about the physics
Inu Jul 6, 2013 @ 1:34pm 
Uh doesn't the Preacher have a trnch coat?
Mchappyone Jul 6, 2013 @ 2:57pm 
kind of
Wolfgang Jul 7, 2013 @ 11:48am 
The priest has a priest's coat, which is different in several ways. But really, there are paramedics, household robots, a giant chicken, security guards, military and police personnel, a priest, an archeoligist. A trenchcoat would hardly break my immersion. Then again, it would look awfully starched given the engine, as The Floor said so well. Likewise, long, flowing clothes or hair aren't things you want the clots able to grab hold of.
Mchappyone Jul 7, 2013 @ 11:52am 
well thats a sacrifice im willing to make, i dont care if they can grab it if the do its only because i let them. ~ (from some Wizerd in dabalo III)
Game-King Jul 8, 2013 @ 6:49pm 
i know right
kotekzot Jul 10, 2013 @ 2:11am 
Originally posted by The Floor:
Originally posted by Wwaca:
I would think people who lost friends and family members in school shootings would care/
OMG ALL SCHOOL SHOOTERS WORE SHOES, IF YOU DON'T GO BAREFOOT YOU'RE A TERRORIST. good logic bro.

the real reason there isn't a trenchcoat skin is because everybody is too busy making hundreds upon hundreds of reskins, feels like killing floor was made by beneton.
Last edited by kotekzot; Jul 10, 2013 @ 2:14am
Mchappyone Jul 10, 2013 @ 3:10pm 
Kotekzot you do relize that a trench coat is a coat not a shoe.
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 25, 2013 @ 8:21am