Rising Storm Beta

New Battlefields await you!
Find and download new maps, mods, and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam for everyone to see? Click here to learn how.
[S2C] Eink May 18, 2013 @ 8:51am
so what do people think about this beta so far?
personally i think its pretty amazing if you liked red orchestra 2 you'll love risingstorm
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Lirian May 18, 2013 @ 9:34am 
Flamethrower.
Vladimir Ilyich Lenin May 18, 2013 @ 10:57pm 
I don't enjoy the fact that my face is no longer plastered all over strong Russian concrete.
Fatal_Finn May 19, 2013 @ 5:30am 
Love it. Eventhough it's still a beta it runs so smooth and haven't encountered any bugs so far.
[S2C] Eink May 19, 2013 @ 9:59am 
ah ive encountered the "third person" bug
Black_Adder_Cro May 19, 2013 @ 5:45pm 
I faced a bug that often occured while playing Stalingrad.
When firing a bolt action rifle, the first shot is often not recored as bullet less in your rifle which means that you don't need to bolt again. (Practically it acts as a semi auto for the first shot and you have a bullet more.
jellospy May 19, 2013 @ 6:14pm 
its lots of fun really enjoying it!!!!!!!
FlashBurn May 19, 2013 @ 8:22pm 
Not thrilled with many of the maps. YES they are pretty. But fighting in a square with sometimes odd spawn protection gets annoying. Granted it is to focus the fighting to make more intense experience. BUT dang dabit I would like a few BIG maps where you can be an evil sneaky guy. Over all quite good. Just little things like to many knee mortars....flamers...zillions of machine guns that tick me off now and then.

The 3rd person bug IS annoying as is the red/blue icon stuck on screen (hit m 2x to get rid of it). Finding places to go prone on some maps can be a challenge.

Guadalcanal map is vary nice map. Although I find hard when I play as US. Defensive positions are sometimes odd in spots. Would love to see others like this one and Honto. Less like the giant square/rectanlge ones.

LARGE BEEF.

Guys taking the critially important squad leader roll for the smg's. AND not doing what the roll is intended to do. Truelly wish that SL was locked until level 30. At which point new guys would have an idea what it is for. Of coure then you would have NO sl's at release LOL.
Inquisitioner May 20, 2013 @ 2:05am 
The Banzai charges fullfilled my dreams of gaming in the pacific front.
LouDog May 20, 2013 @ 9:37am 
Rising Storm looks more vibrant than the dreary maps of the Eastern front
Bobjamin45 May 20, 2013 @ 7:50pm 
Loving it! Though i think 3 flamers is a bit much, it only takes one to destroy an entire banzai charge :p
Last edited by Bobjamin45; May 20, 2013 @ 7:51pm
[CPC] ikkyu May 21, 2013 @ 12:38am 
I like it :) Never played RO before, I'm from BF3. But this game is a good surprise for me ^_^
MonsteroftheEast123 May 22, 2013 @ 4:22am 
Love this game! It is everything RO2 was to me when it came out and more. I really think that Tripwire did a great job with capturing both sides' weaponry and giving the Americans the flame thrower and the Japanese the Banzai charge was a smart move on their part.
GmanGavin May 22, 2013 @ 7:25am 
Originally posted by LXG Eink™:
ah ive encountered the "third person" bug
me to I was like WTF
Verruckt Mann May 27, 2013 @ 6:33am 
There should be medics bf3 type thing so you have a very short time to be revived or something.
Verruckt Mann May 27, 2013 @ 6:34am 
And it woulg grant your team points.
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50