Blocks That Matter

Spread the love of Blocks!
Create and share your own levels, language files and custom BTMs so Tetrobot keeps its brain in working order. Click here to learn more.
Roaring Shark May 8, 2013 @ 5:10pm
Charged
I purchased Saints Row 2 today, and was failed 4 times because of entering an incorrect address. Even though it said it would not charge, it did. Now $75 has been taken from my card. How do I fix this? It charged even though they said it wouldn't. Will I get my money from the bank in 7-10 days like it says, or do I have to repeatedly contact Steam Support?
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
SomeGuy712x 7 May 8, 2013 @ 9:25pm 
Umm... If your problem has to do with Saints Row 2, why are you posting it in a Blocks That Matter thread? (Also, sorry but I wouldn't know how to help you with that problem...)
Roaring Shark May 9, 2013 @ 5:07am 
It has to do with me being charged multiple times for the same game, even though I only bought it once.
SomeGuy712x 7 May 9, 2013 @ 10:23am 
Oh, man. Now I get what you're talking about, and I'd hate it if something like that happened to me. Still, this sounds like a general Steam issue, not a Blocks That Matter issue, so maybe you should find a relevant general Steam forum to post this problem on.
Roaring Shark May 9, 2013 @ 4:17pm 
This was the first thing it took me to, so I posted it. Didn't know it was discussions about this game.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50