Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Bidra til Counter-Strike!
Er du interessert i å lage innhold til Counter-Strike? Vis oss hva du kan. Utforsk veiledningene våre for å lage våpen, klistremerker og kart, og sett i gang med å sende inn.
Les mer
Light Glitch when using apparence!? (cs:go sdk)
I've searched around to see if I could find a sulution and the only thing I found was that he had named the light and that was causing this glitch, I haven't named it though, only used the apparence function... :P

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/885232974490904112/559E91BA5E2EDE30D2FD30966D6380CF8BD12F39/

EDIT: I want the light to flicker and stuff, like if the lights was a bit broken!
Sist redigert av ChilliCorgo; 6. mai 2013 kl. 8.50
< >
Viser 16 av 6 kommentarer
Soctom 1 6. mai 2013 kl. 14.13 
Sadly vrad for CS:GO is broken 'Appearance' and 'Custom Appearance' do not work I don't know if Valve will be fixing this in a future SDK patch.
Zeph 9. mai 2013 kl. 3.10 
Allowing the light to turn on and off is the same as giving it a name - you turn it into a Dynamic Light, which is expensive and limited to two per Potentially Visible Set (PVS). Having more per PVS will result in an error. The trick for multiple dynamic lights is to give them the same name. This does mean, however, they will turn on/off at the same time (and hence reduce the number of texture "light on off" combination renders it has to perform).

It looks like, however, that you only have the one light, so this limit should not be a problem.
Make sure it's this entity:
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Light_dynamic#Appearances
ChilliCorgo 5 9. mai 2013 kl. 3.36 
The light_dynamic dont want to light anything in the room, and yes, I have to flag "Do not light world" and "Do not light models" not active. It only lights the character!
ChilliCorgo 5 9. mai 2013 kl. 3.39 
Never mind, I found what the problem was, I had the distance to low! :P
Zeph 12. juni 2013 kl. 6.05 
increase the distance further, and reduce the half-brightness distance. or change the falloff.
< >
Viser 16 av 6 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Dato lagt ut: 6. mai 2013 kl. 8.50