Dota 2
Create or find the best new items
Create and submit new items (such as armor, weapons, clothing, Couriers, and more) for consideration to be incorporated into the actual game. Or help identify the best by rating up your favorites.
Learn More
Incredibly slow database and loading (still can't access the system since yesterday)
Is there some kind of issue since the latest patch release? I've been trying to make my 101st hero guide on Elder Titan for the past day and the hero page still won't load. In fact, I find that the database system often becomes pretty wonky/slow in performance from 10 AM EDT to about 5-6 PM EDT.

But this time it is especially slow for me. All the hero guides load on the Steam Community page, I just can't edit them or inspect them closer with an infinite loading page. My internet is very good (30 download, 10 upload), so I don't think it's on my end.

I am using the latest version of FireFox, is there any way to repair or make this go faster, it's getting a bit frustrating.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Igorth Jun 6, 2013 @ 11:01am 
I'm having this problem with the in-game guide system.
Torte de Lini 1 Jun 7, 2013 @ 7:42pm 
I can't even load the cloud sometimes, it's really ridiculous.
Igorth Jun 8, 2013 @ 1:49am 
I have a workaround! I can access the hero build system from http://www.dota2.com/workshop/builds?l=english

With the languaje set to english I can see everything, with my default languaje (spanish) I get the same ingame endless loading.

The guides appear in the match, so I can work in the meantime, hope it helps.
Last edited by Igorth; Jun 8, 2013 @ 1:49am
Torte de Lini 1 Jun 8, 2013 @ 8:38am 
I bookmarked it; hopefully it works.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: May 3, 2013 @ 10:05am