Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Contribute to Counter-Strike!
Interested in making content for Counter-Strike? Show us what you can do. Explore our guides for creating weapons, stickers, maps and start submitting.
Află mai multe
Weapon Disable for one team only?
Is it possible to disable weapon use for one team? I mean so that one team can use guns but the other cant!
< >
Se afișează 1-6 din 6 comentarii
cheater
??? Im talking about a map I'm creating in hammer editor... :P
Edit: Sry if that wasn't clear...
Editat ultima dată de ChilliCorgo; 26 apr. 2013 la 12:48
Thank you! I have been looking for something like this! Just one problem, I'm working in cs:go and I cant seem to find the trigger_weapon_strip in there.
Zeph 9 mai 2013 la 3:24 
True.

I would have said https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Game_player_equip, but that cannot be filtered to one team, i think.

Perhaps remove all weapons (with the above) then give weapons to only one team (instead of allowing them to buy, IE no buy zone). Either have the weapons there (gun rack), or spawn them in on the player spawn models (point template) and kill them should they drop to the floor (IE no player in that spawn spot) (trigger_multiple, flag -> physic objects, onTouch, !activator, kill)
Editat ultima dată de Zeph; 9 mai 2013 la 3:24
I changed it so when the map starts the command "mp_death_drop_gun 0" gets printed in the console, that should solve it good enough! :)
< >
Se afișează 1-6 din 6 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 26 apr. 2013 la 7:44
Postări: 6