Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Contribuez à Counter-Strike et intégrez-y votre pr
Vous souhaitez voir votre propre contenu dans Counter-Strike ? Montrez-nous ce que vous savez faire ! Parcourez nos guides de création d'armes, de stickers et de cartes et envoyez-nous vos créations.
En savoir plus
Weapon Disable for one team only?
Is it possible to disable weapon use for one team? I mean so that one team can use guns but the other cant!
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 6 sur 6
cheater
??? Im talking about a map I'm creating in hammer editor... :P
Edit: Sry if that wasn't clear...
Dernière modification de ChilliCorgo; 26 avr. 2013 à 12h48
Thank you! I have been looking for something like this! Just one problem, I'm working in cs:go and I cant seem to find the trigger_weapon_strip in there.
True.

I would have said https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Game_player_equip, but that cannot be filtered to one team, i think.

Perhaps remove all weapons (with the above) then give weapons to only one team (instead of allowing them to buy, IE no buy zone). Either have the weapons there (gun rack), or spawn them in on the player spawn models (point template) and kill them should they drop to the floor (IE no player in that spawn spot) (trigger_multiple, flag -> physic objects, onTouch, !activator, kill)
Dernière modification de Zeph; 9 mai 2013 à 3h24
I changed it so when the map starts the command "mp_death_drop_gun 0" gets printed in the console, that should solve it good enough! :)
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 6 sur 6
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 26 avr. 2013 à 7h44