Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

CS:GO WANTS YOU
Download and play new maps and browse weapon finishes and stickers created by the community. Follow your favorite authors and be sure to rate their work. Interested in making content for CS:GO?
Learn More
[^]Sgt. Elis 5 Apr 26, 2013 @ 7:44am
Weapon Disable for one team only?
Is it possible to disable weapon use for one team? I mean so that one team can use guns but the other cant!
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
opino72 12 Apr 26, 2013 @ 12:46pm 
cheater
[^]Sgt. Elis 5 Apr 26, 2013 @ 12:47pm 
??? Im talking about a map I'm creating in hammer editor... :P
Edit: Sry if that wasn't clear...
Last edited by [^]Sgt. Elis; Apr 26, 2013 @ 12:48pm
[^]Sgt. Elis 5 May 2, 2013 @ 9:53am 
Thank you! I have been looking for something like this! Just one problem, I'm working in cs:go and I cant seem to find the trigger_weapon_strip in there.
Dr. Zeph May 9, 2013 @ 3:24am 
True.

I would have said https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Game_player_equip, but that cannot be filtered to one team, i think.

Perhaps remove all weapons (with the above) then give weapons to only one team (instead of allowing them to buy, IE no buy zone). Either have the weapons there (gun rack), or spawn them in on the player spawn models (point template) and kill them should they drop to the floor (IE no player in that spawn spot) (trigger_multiple, flag -> physic objects, onTouch, !activator, kill)
Last edited by Dr. Zeph; May 9, 2013 @ 3:24am
[^]Sgt. Elis 5 May 9, 2013 @ 3:34am 
I changed it so when the map starts the command "mp_death_drop_gun 0" gets printed in the console, that should solve it good enough! :)
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Apr 26, 2013 @ 7:44am