Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam?
Dowiedz się więcej
Revovlers? Please?
I think I've seen three revolver mods on the Steam Workshop so far, but they always get taken down within a day or two for stealing it from l4dmaps.com without the creators permission. I really love the idea of a revolver in l4d2, so could somebody please make one, preferably modern looking and synthetic, as opposed to something from the wild west. But, you know, I'll take what I can get.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-2 z 2 komentarzy
I_am_Trashman 26 kwietnia 2013 o 4:41 
Also, maybe a mod that lowers the Heavy Pistol's magazine to 6 so the revolver doesn't have magic bullets.
Stark Raven 4 26 kwietnia 2013 o 13:40 
http://l4d2.gamebanana.com/skins/118556 The original mod, straight from the source. Comes with your choice of textures, full length or snub nose, sounds, and a script that reduces the capacity to 6 and increases rate of fire.

To install:
Download.
Open the file with an appropriate program. You may need 7-Zip to do this.
Open the folder of the texture variant you want. If you want synthetic I believe you should look for Blur.'s texture.
Copy and paste the .vpk file into your Steam\steamapps\common\left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\addons folder.
Repeat steps 3 and 4 with the sounds and script.
Open Left 4 Dead 2.
Open the addons menu and check the box next to the mods. Make sure there are no conflicts.
If you've done everything right, voila! Revolver.

Remember, do not re-upload to the Workshop.
< >
Wyświetlanie 1-2 z 2 komentarzy
Na stronę: 1530 50

Data napisania: 26 kwietnia 2013 o 4:37