☠ DustiestCaliber ☠ Apr 21, 2013 @ 1:23pm
ALL favorites and subscriptions are GONE?!
Every single Portal 2 map and Skyrim mod I've ever favorited or subscribed to is gone. Has this happened to anyone else?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Terms of Enrampagement ==HKC== Apr 21, 2013 @ 1:27pm 
Yeah, this is happening to me right now and I'm not able to re-subscribe to anything. I'm getting the "failed to enumerate" error and none of the fixes suggested anywhere are doing anything to solve it.
LegoMeEggo Apr 21, 2013 @ 1:30pm 
same here and I was having fun with gmod:/
Bosnian Apr 21, 2013 @ 1:31pm 
yep same here may have something to do with the downtime thread
meymsb1 Apr 21, 2013 @ 1:32pm 
Same thing happened yesterday.They fixed it around noon, but now again the same problem grrrrrrrr
☠ DustiestCaliber ☠ Apr 21, 2013 @ 1:42pm 
Whew... glad to see it's everyone (I figure Valve will fix it then). I assume it'll come back?
Last edited by ☠ DustiestCaliber ☠; Apr 21, 2013 @ 1:43pm
Beanyzaz Apr 21, 2013 @ 2:19pm 
same here, gmod addons are not loading. bad thing is i deleted all my addons from my addon folder in the vein hope that my addons would redownload once i restarted the game but no it didnt work and now im worried that i will either have to redownload all my addons once its back up and running or i will get a barage of addons downloading once its back up.
☠ DustiestCaliber ☠ Apr 21, 2013 @ 2:20pm 
Originally posted by Beanyzaz:
same here, gmod addons are not loading. bad thing is i deleted all my addons from my addon folder in the vein hope that my addons would redownload once i restarted the game but no it didnt work and now im worried that i will either have to redownload all my addons once its back up and running or i will get a barage of addons downloading once its back up.

Restore the items from Recycle Bin? Unless there were too many and they permanently deleted.
xXCorraticGamerXx Jul 5, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
can someone help me i cant get in my gmod there is no loading screen it goes from desktop to black screen to desktop
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 21, 2013 @ 1:23pm