Solstickan Apr 2, 2013 @ 6:53am
Unable to Subscribe to mods, and Subscribed Items is empty.
So I were to play some Skyrim today, and just as normally I started the Launcher, but instead of it scanning the mods and saying "Okay!", followed by myself pressing Play... another thing happened.

I started the Launcher, and it immediately told me: "Failed to enumerate subscribed files!".
So I closed the launcher, and went to the Steam Workshop for Skyrim, I pressed "Subscribed Items" to see all the mods I had subscribed to, and found it completely empty.
In my face this message was printed:
"No items matching your search criteria were found."

I've also noticed that I can't just simply re-subscribe to the mods I had (those I remember by name atleast), because when I look them up and press Subscribe, it first seems like it works, the blue bar under appears telling me it is placed in the Subscriptions folder and so on. But the green Subscribe button is still there.

However, if I hover over it the text switches to Unsubscribe... okay, maybe it works? So I look in "Subscried Items", and it's still empty... I go back to the mod I just subscribed to seconds ago,, and I'm presented with the regular "Subscribe" button, just as if I've never pressed it.

Any guesses?
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Akiyama Mio Apr 2, 2013 @ 6:56am 
Mods was broken!! Maybe STEAM in maintenance
Last edited by Akiyama Mio; Apr 2, 2013 @ 6:58am
DC Apr 2, 2013 @ 7:30am 
Same problem for me. All my subscriptions for steam workshop items were cleared. Damn!
*<:# roar Apr 2, 2013 @ 7:31am 
:( same for my l4d2 mods
Last edited by *<:# roar; Apr 2, 2013 @ 7:31am
Priminus Apr 2, 2013 @ 7:31am 
Same Problem in gmod!!! 4 hours ago it worked well and now.. EVERYTHING IS EMPTY WTFH!?!?!?!?!
SophisticatedShark Apr 2, 2013 @ 7:49am 
This happens sometimes, I have the same problem, usually it will correct itself within about 24 hours or so, but then again this is steam, and they ruined my Civilization V SDK for about a week and a half.
Sektledaren Apr 2, 2013 @ 7:54am 
Same problem Civ 5, no mods at all in my list, all gone and nothing happens if i subscribe again.
[J.B.S]Attenuated, Modulated. Apr 2, 2013 @ 8:14am 
My collection is broke for my garrysmod server, too. Fix this, Valve!
Alden Apr 2, 2013 @ 8:14am 
The Workshop servers are experiencing some trouble at the moment. We're working on it, and it should be resolved shortly.

In the meantime, you should be able to play your games with whatever mods you already had downloaded.
Mr. BigP Apr 2, 2013 @ 8:19am 
Nope, the maps I already had downloaded are not in my Add-Ons list, nor in my Subscribed Items list. Why would they dissappear all of a sudden? Shouldn't the workshop files stay on the user's local machine even if things mess-up on the Workshop servers' end?
It doesn't make sense to delete / hide the files from the user's system.
Alden Apr 2, 2013 @ 8:24am 
Originally posted by Mr. BigP:
Nope, the maps I already had downloaded are not in my Add-Ons list, nor in my Subscribed Items list.
What game are you referring to?
[J.B.S]Attenuated, Modulated. Apr 2, 2013 @ 8:25am 
Originally posted by Alden:
Originally posted by Mr. BigP:
Nope, the maps I already had downloaded are not in my Add-Ons list, nor in my Subscribed Items list.
What game are you referring to?

The addons won't load on garrysmod. Probably because it can't find them on the list of subscribed items.
Solstickan Apr 2, 2013 @ 8:26am 
Originally posted by Alden:
Text
Thanks, that was a good reply. :)
I'll just sit here and wait then until it's fixed, had some new mods I wanted to try that I couldn't get my hands on now.

Any estimated time guess? :)
[J.B.S]Attenuated, Modulated. Apr 2, 2013 @ 8:27am 
Also: my collection ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128802800 ) apparently doesn't exist...
Alden Apr 2, 2013 @ 8:29am 
Originally posted by NORT:
Also: my collection ( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=128802800 ) apparently doesn't exist...
While the servers are down, no items will be returned in the Workshop. They still exist and will be available as soon as the servers are back up and running.
Alden Apr 2, 2013 @ 8:30am 
Originally posted by Solstickan:
Any estimated time guess? :)
Its being investigated. I don't have a specific time guess, but it should be pretty soon.
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 2, 2013 @ 6:53am