Age of Empires II: HD Edition

Advance to the Steam Age
Explore new maps, multiplayer scenarios, and user created campaigns. Or reinvent your game experience with new sounds, visuals, AI, units, and more! Ready to share your creations with the world? Upload right from the map editor, or collaborate with friends to create a masterpiece collection.
KittyChix Apr 1, 2013 @ 3:38pm
Curious about Steam Workshop & AOE II: HD? New Blog!
We know you are super curious about the integration of Steam Workshop in the upcoming Age of Empires II: HD, so producer Ryz0n sat down this weekend to provide you with all the details - live on the "news" tab![www.ageofempires.com]
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
[BLA]Unmortal Apr 11, 2013 @ 2:34am 
this seems maybe like a odd qeustion but can we use these mechanics to make a AGE 4 ? because Age 2 is clearly better then Age 3 for the joy of playing the game ( ofcourse)

And im no modder or steam workshoper but. the old retro feel and gameplay of age 2 just fits the strategy and the building do feel real. (i didnt had that feel with age 3)

its just a idea that jumped up in my head reconsider it.

P.s theres a lot of commontion on the web about age 4 if it will ever come and why microsoft wouldnt sell this brand to blizzard and so on. Its confussing.

Maybe give the fans a glimp? because where stil there the silent wolfs
octavia1rat Apr 28, 2013 @ 11:21am 
d'ya know, i think that most decent rts players would igree with you there bro
Mr.puding May 2, 2013 @ 12:35am 
I subscriebed to a texture pack but sometimes it works and sometimes not. Please help me!
Mc_Js May 2, 2013 @ 4:51am 
jep
Raybingo 1 May 22, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW THE HELLLL CAN I UPLOAD A MAP TO THE WORKSHOP
NO WAY TO DO IT ....... till now
Whosyourdaddy. May 24, 2013 @ 12:22pm 
n1.
ZeeTeeX 3 May 26, 2013 @ 9:06am 
Please help me ! i have subscribed to this Mod that gives me unlimited food in farms and effets my gamesplay i subscribed becuase it would be cool right ? so after i subscribed i played it worked and then i unsubscribed becuase i did not want it anymore ! BUT IT DIDENT WORK and i am very anouyed please help ! Please tell me what to do !
Raybingo 1 May 27, 2013 @ 1:52pm 
Originally posted by blowerd:
Please help me ! i have subscribed to this Mod that gives me unlimited food in farms and effets my gamesplay i subscribed becuase it would be cool right ? so after i subscribed i played it worked and then i unsubscribed becuase i did not want it anymore ! BUT IT DIDENT WORK and i am very anouyed please help ! Please tell me what to do !
I guess u need to uninstall it, and installit again
TF: JuGg3r May 28, 2013 @ 2:38am 
Originally posted by KittyChix:
We know you are super curious about the integration of Steam Workshop in the upcoming Age of Empires II: HD, so producer Ryz0n sat down this weekend to provide you with all the details - live on the "news" tab![www.ageofempires.com]
Ranma Saotome May 28, 2013 @ 10:13am 
what Im wondering is if the custom maps from the orginal AOK & C are compatible with this version.
CaseyElite Jul 8, 2013 @ 1:44pm 
Anyone playing AOE 2 HD add me please new to this
FJRamone Jul 14, 2013 @ 6:45pm 
Anyone using virtual box to run this on mac? its a shame its pc exclusive
PaPinha Jul 31, 2013 @ 10:51pm 
PurpleMonkeyz Oct 4, 2013 @ 3:54am 
The original was so awesome, I have to get this...
Aşina Oct 26, 2013 @ 4:33am 
hi
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50