ComradeZamora 26 mart., 2013 @ 8:15pm
Lets go for wider range of games.
I love critiquing peoples mods then watching them improve and go on to make better and better mods to have fun with. But I think we should have a wider range of games to choose from right here on the Workshop. So what games would you like to see that are not already here and how could we get it on the Workshop?
Editat ultima dată de ComradeZamora; 26 mart., 2013 @ 8:19pm
Afişate 1-15 din 28 de comentarii
< >
GoldLeader815[ARC8][AJSA][CoM] 28 mart., 2013 @ 7:37am 
I would like to see a Star Wars Republic Commando Workshop, a Star Wars Battlefront 2 Workshop, and a Mount and Blade Warband Workshop. I do not know how we could get them on the Workshop list. Steam should have a list that game can be added to and voted on.
Editat ultima dată de GoldLeader815[ARC8][AJSA][CoM]; 28 mart., 2013 @ 7:38am
ofisiggem 28 mart., 2013 @ 7:23pm 
YTTF
Papineau 28 mart., 2013 @ 7:24pm 
I'd like to see a KOTOR2 Workshop
GoldLeader815[ARC8][AJSA][CoM] 28 mart., 2013 @ 8:46pm 
Papineau a scris:
I'd like to see a KOTOR2 Workshop

That would be cool too. Should do the first one too.
ComradeZamora 30 mart., 2013 @ 7:49am 
Its my hopes that if we can get a enough people to comment/vote on games we would like to see in the Workshop Valve might start expanding the games we could modify.
Jasperline 1 apr., 2013 @ 3:57am 
Torchlight 2.
Sir Geoffery Biggins VI 1 apr., 2013 @ 6:54am 
GTA IV
brookdec 1 apr., 2013 @ 7:32pm 
definitley would love to see that. what could we do to get one?

Shahars71 2 apr., 2013 @ 12:06am 
Sonic Generations, be surprised, it DOES have mods
cyclopss 2 apr., 2013 @ 1:43am 
ETS 2
ComradeZamora 2 apr., 2013 @ 4:08am 
To everyone that is commenting we just got Torchlight 2 for workshop so we all must be doing something right. Keep it up, the more people comment and choose games who knows we might find more games on Workshop.
Saeo 2 apr., 2013 @ 6:58am 
I'd like to see (Long list :p):
Sacred 2 - There are mods for this available already.
Altitude - I think this can be modded easily.
Spectromancer. - ?
The Last Remnant. - Different weapons, alterations to game play, anything.
Anomaly: Warzone Earth. - Different or more tanks. More upgrades, etc.
iBomber (as well as Pacific). - More levels? more towers/upgrades.
SPAZ (Space Pirates And Zombies). - This already has mods online.
Titan Quest. - This already has mods online.
Any and/or All GTA's. - Kinda self explanatory.
Any and/or All Unreal Tournament. - More weapons? Mutators? Maps?
Sniper Elite (and V.2). - Not sure, but I'm sure somebody can think of something :).

My little wish list. I hope they do some sort of Green Light for Workshop'd games. Not only would it entice people to buy games (raising product value?) but reignite peoples old flames for a game that's been gathering dust (Such as Titan Quest?) It'd bring the community more closer with a wider range of games, discussions, tempt new companies to create. There's a whole truckload of benefits it'd give.

Keep posting. Hopefully they'll take this discussion into account. :D

~Saeo.
Jasperline 2 apr., 2013 @ 7:00am 
I read somewhere that it's the publisher's choice to be on the Workshop....why don't we start contacting developers of the games we're interested in and start asking about it. Maybe they're just not sure if there will be enough of an interest. I can see tons of interest already :)
Team Starcom Leader 2 apr., 2013 @ 7:09am 
Terraria, BoI and super meat boy
yeah, i like indie games
(BoI is Binding of isaac, btw)
Editat ultima dată de Team Starcom Leader; 2 apr., 2013 @ 7:10am
ComradeZamora 2 apr., 2013 @ 7:28am 
Almond Joy <3 a scris:
I read somewhere that it's the publisher's choice to be on the Workshop....why don't we start contacting developers of the games we're interested in and start asking about it. Maybe they're just not sure if there will be enough of an interest. I can see tons of interest already :)

This is what I am trying to accomplish, once we'ev gatherd enough comments/votes I plan on contacting someone from Valve and show them this list of ideas from gamers themselves. Hopefully they will see this list of great games and ideas and start putting some of it into action.
Afişate 1-15 din 28 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50
Data publicării: 26 mart., 2013 @ 8:15pm