Left 4 Dead 2

Your own custom apocalypse
Discover and download new maps, Add-ons, Mutations and more! Want to try your hand at modding or want to upload your mod to Steam? Click here to learn more.
Mulqueeny Mar 20, 2013 @ 6:05am
The Walking Dead???
Can someone make Walking dead character Skins please, not only this I would like a Magnum revolver for replacement of the Deagle anybody else interested in this concept?
Last edited by Mulqueeny; Apr 2, 2013 @ 9:02am
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
marcelozxzx Mar 20, 2013 @ 8:22am 
lol
Mulqueeny Mar 20, 2013 @ 8:39am 
That's helpful...
mandrés Apr 1, 2013 @ 9:43am 
i love the idea
Captain Caboose 1 Apr 1, 2013 @ 11:05am 
That brings the count up to what? Five similar request posts now? Even more? It's been asked before, and the answer still is; you first need a model, and if no model exists, the skin simply doesn't happen. If it's from a TV show or real life, there's a very slim chance anyone has made a model from scratch of it.
As for the revolver idea, one exists, but the author has made it plain they will not upload it to the Workshop, nor will they allow anyone to upload it "for" them. You'll just have to find it on a mod site and keep it to yourself.
Last edited by Captain Caboose; Apr 1, 2013 @ 11:05am
Cpt Rambi Apr 2, 2013 @ 7:33am 
good idea
Mulqueeny Apr 2, 2013 @ 9:01am 
Yes I think it would be nice if someone had the skills to do so, and the magnum I already have a smith and Western, colt but I want something more along the lines of The 44. Raging bull. This is what I was thinking.

Nick-Rick
Rochelle- Mishone/Shasha
Coach-T-dog/Tyreese
Ellis-Daryl/Glen

Bill-Hershal
Zoey-Maggie
Francis-Merle/Daryl
Louis-T-dog/Glen

The characters stated before hand are the characters which I would fit better but others may have there own ideas and maybe would want to switch charcaters around.
Last edited by Mulqueeny; Apr 2, 2013 @ 9:01am
m0sley Apr 2, 2013 @ 12:59pm 
lolno.
Mulqueeny Apr 3, 2013 @ 12:57am 
Please write something constructive or not at all.
johnsurvival Jun 15 @ 5:48am 
would be a good idea to be able to use a crossbow to Daryl style
EPEWKIN Jun 15 @ 12:58pm 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
永遠の 平和 Jun 15 @ 3:05pm 
they even have clem?so that character has become yet another toy for you many sick souls?!you think killing zombies is fun??!this making me sick
Mulqueeny Jun 15 @ 3:29pm 
Originally posted by astraleternale:
they even have clem?so that character has become yet another toy for you many sick souls?!you think killing zombies is fun??!this making me sick

All right who let the mental patient have access to the internet.
Space Cop Jun 17 @ 10:57pm 
astraleternale. dude. cmon. its called FICTION for a damn reason.
Space Cop Jun 17 @ 10:58pm 
also do you think zombies are real? really i mean it. do you. cause if you learnt they dont then this disscussion has no purpose. NONE at all. jeez
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 20, 2013 @ 6:05am