Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

CS:GO WANTS YOU
Download and play new maps and browse weapon finishes and stickers created by the community. Follow your favorite authors and be sure to rate their work. Interested in making content for CS:GO?
Learn More
COMMUNICATIONSREVOKED 4 Mar 15, 2013 @ 11:04pm
Custom Models In CS GO workshop Map.
So yeah, im using a model from another valve game, and it shows up in my game fine, but whenever someone downloads the map from the workshop, the models just show up with the ERROR placement models.
So my question is, how can I compile the models into my map, or is there a resource file i can give to workshop so it knows what models/materials it needs to give to the client?
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
COMMUNICATIONSREVOKED 4 Mar 15, 2013 @ 11:07pm 
NeverMind, after 15 more minutes of googling I found a tutorial for a program called pakrat, Should do what I wanted it too, just thought valve would have included a way for people to do this.
King Dynamo Mar 16, 2013 @ 12:35pm 
Uh kindly delete your submission as you already found your solution. Too much junk can cause the server to lag.
COMMUNICATIONSREVOKED 4 Mar 17, 2013 @ 3:11am 
Man i was really hoping someone would tell me i could edit a resource file kinda like http redirect. Packing all these models and textures is a big pain in my A.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2013 @ 11:04pm