Novalog Mar 15, 2013 @ 8:00pm
Zombie Fortress Two
I was thinking, what if like MvM there was a zombie outbreak? It is quite simple. You have a base made out of spawnable items (Points= zombies killed) and you could place it. Everyone would share money and supplies. But you also have to send out people such as scouts to collect materials and health. The undead will have a one hit kill on you (one hit = bleed out) and there would be six rounds. The undead would not have long distance weapons, but would use melee. The difference in zombies would not matter. Also if the base is opened by the zombies and everyone dies its game over. Health and ammo are huge factors in this. Ammo will be rare and there would be one collection point. If you and your team were to camp out on a high area. Zombies would be able to climb, also you would run out of material. To win each round you have to last a 10 minute day term. Once you die there is no respawn. If you go a day without materials you lose health. Please tell me how you like my idea. Thanks and bye!
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2013 @ 8:00pm