Legend of Grimrock

Legend of Grimrock

Skap og last ned nye grotter, gjenstander, monstre og miljøer
Bruk Dungeon Editor for å lage helt nye eventyr og utfordringer som andre spillere kan løse. Fyll grottene dine med puslespill, feller og til og med helt nye gjenstander, monstre og miljøer med egen grafikk og lyd! Klikk her for å få vite mer.
Solitary Drake 5. jan. 2013 kl. 13.02
Grimrock Custom Play-Throughs [Updated 3/22/13]
Hello everyone, my name is Drake, and I make youtube videos. For just over three months now, I have been creating content based around multiple games, but my favorite has been Grimrock. I enjoy this game, and it's custom map scene, so much that I currently have two series devoted to it.

One is a twice a week show where I play a custom maps (These happen on Wednesday and Saturday.) And the second is the Grimrock campaign, which I upload five days a week. I don't claim to be anything special, but hopefully you all will see this and be intrigued enough to come give me a shot at entertaining you.

Completed Maps:
- The Wine Merchant's Basement
- The Big Friendly Warden
- The Mines of Malan Vael
- The Tower of Bones

In Progress:
- Campaign
- Paths of the Earth

To Be Played (In this order.):
- Awakening of Taarnab
- Eye of the Dragon NexusMod Page ( http://grimrock.nexusmods.com/mods/189 )

I'll be updating this with my list of completed maps as they are done.

My channel can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SolitaryDrake

Give me a shot. I can give you a 95% gaurentee that you'll only be mildly dissapointed.
Sist redigert av Solitary Drake; 22. mars 2013 kl. 19.17
< >
Viser 112 av 12 kommentarer
LD-SK 2 15. feb. 2013 kl. 1.13 
Could you make a playthrough of The Tower of Bones?
Solitary Drake 15. feb. 2013 kl. 8.56 
Opprinnelig skrevet av AlcatorSK:
Could you make a playthrough of The Tower of Bones?

I think I'm just about finished with The Mines of Malan Vael, so once I wrap that one up your's will be next. I'll be sure to send you a message once I start up the series as well.
Solitary Drake 15. feb. 2013 kl. 12.36 
Updated my post with new information.
LocalFire 4 17. feb. 2013 kl. 13.18 
Would you play mine? Paths of the Earth I only just posted it so it would be awesome to get some attention, its a complete mod.
LocalFire 4 17. feb. 2013 kl. 13.50 
Watched your grimrock campain vid. On ep 31 the iron door opens only if you sleep on the square that lines up the "sight' of the two dragon statues on that floor (lvl 5).
Sist redigert av LocalFire; 17. feb. 2013 kl. 13.51
Solitary Drake 17. feb. 2013 kl. 20.34 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Aggresive-russian:
Watched your grimrock campain vid. On ep 31 the iron door opens only if you sleep on the square that lines up the "sight' of the two dragon statues on that floor (lvl 5).

Thanks for the tip. If I remember the next time I record then i'll probably go back and do that. As for your map, that will be getting done after the Tower of Bones, since I've already said I would do that one next. It looks interesting though, so I look forward to playing it.
LocalFire 4 17. feb. 2013 kl. 21.17 
Sweet, look forward to seeing you play both
Sist redigert av LocalFire; 17. feb. 2013 kl. 21.18
LocalFire 4 3. mars 2013 kl. 17.53 
Just watched a bunch of your vids, youtube won't let me comment for some reason.

First off sorry about that tip not working out, figured you knew where the statues were
Second watching I notice you made a save to import a party instead of making one for new mods, what are you using?
In the campain and malan vael vids I see two warriors, a mage and an archer
have you considered an assassin rogue in front, with the master assassin skill a rogue can insta kill anything by backstabbing it

Personally I run a sword warrior and assassin up front with an ice mgae and fire mage at the back, they work great, you can build them up over several mods to get the skills you need

Keep making them vids man
Solitary Drake 4. mars 2013 kl. 5.08 
Don't worry about the statues. I thought I knew where they were, obviously I didn't.

As for party configuration, that's something I've actually been thinkign quite a bit about. First though, let me explain the few I have: Campaign - A custom party I made, Malan Vael - generated by the game, Import Party - Created by me for use in any map that allows it.

I may try the setup you describe though, since it sounds a bit more interessting than my current one.
LocalFire 4 10. mars 2013 kl. 0.32 
I know you check your youtube comments, but I wanted to make sure you got this, The hidden switch to open the vault of the dismantler is on the east wall on the section that sticks out a bit, I watched you walk past it several times, I think if I remember rightly you have to hit the button on the north wall ( left side of that door that you can't open) before the one on the east wall

LocalFire 4 10. mars 2013 kl. 0.36 
Also on the thing about editing your youtube vids, you could try it on the Tower of bones mod, its short (but excellent) so you could try it find secrets and stuff and then record it, and see what the reaction is like

And when you get on to my mod, I'm willing to help out with anything you get stuck on, or give you acess to secrets and hidden areas (for example the only secret you can't go back for is on the first part of lvl 1 before the teleport, place a torch in the empty holder)
Solitary Drake 22. mars 2013 kl. 19.02 
Updated 3/22/13
< >
Viser 112 av 12 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50