The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Oyununuz için en iyi modları bulun
En sevdiğiniz modu bulmak ve yüklemek eskisinden çok daha kolay. Mod yapımcıları da artık çok daha modern bir yolla modlarını Steam'e yükleyebilir. Daha fazlasını öğrenmek için buraya tıklayın.
Black Screen of Death
Okay - I'm at my the end of "What to do."

I used a Proudspire Mod and inherited the "BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH", as I call it.

I had a prior MOD for PS and when I saw this new MOD - I went, "Hey I really like this!"

* So went into PS and got all my "spoils" out of the hoome.

* Saved game.

* Unload and Unsub'd from that MOD.

* Loaded and was able to go into the PS with no issues.
(Was back to original PS home package.)

* Walked out with all my spoils and re-saved the game.

* Loaded New Mod and was and still am not able to enter the home.

It loads - and when done, I have the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH - meaning I either have to REBOOT COMPUTER or if I'm luck - CTRL/DELETE and close TESV.

* Did a Game Integrity check and all was fine.

* So totally UN-INSTALLED Skyrim and reloaded.

* Still have the Black Sreen of Death.

Any other ideas ?
< >
1 yorumdan 1 ile 1 arası gösteriliyor
Okay - I am asking again one final time - Proudspire Manor. I get the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH when I enter ... BUT - When I go to Re-Load - the Small Screen Picture that shows you where you saved? Well that shows a clear picture of inside the Proudspire. So I am IN and the computer is able to take a "snap shot" of showing the actual entry way detail. But when it loads: BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH.

Any thoughts at all would be greatly appreciated. I've removed ALL mods just prior to this happened and all mods after it... Still the same: BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH.

Thanks ....
< >
1 yorumdan 1 ile 1 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 4 Oca 2013 @ 14:40
İleti: 1