The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Jovahkiin Jan 4, 2013 @ 9:46am
Spell mod ideas
So here's the thing, I have a few nice ideas for spells, how possible they are I do not know but I'll just shoot them out there.

1. Barrier/Shielding spell Master level Alteration. There is a quest in dawnstar where you have to go with a priest into a tower, in this tower there is a skull which you have to destroy with an impenetrable barrier, the idea is to use is barrier effect as a spell either as a one time cast for so many seconds or to be a constant cast like a ward spell.

2. Time warp/bubble Master level alteration: Similar idea to the above only this spell will bring all creatures and projectiles within the area of affect to a crawl allowing the caster to simply dispose of his/her foes.

3. Telekinetic Cloak Expert level Alteration: the idea is to allow object within the area of the caster to levitate at varying altittudes around the caster potentially shielding the caster from incoming projectiles.

4. Bound staves: I simply get tired of constantly having to recharge my staves bound staves of different levels would be a nice spell to have.

So there you have it some ideas I hope some of you Mage liking modern try out my ideas and please contact me if you do I would very much like to try them.
Date Posted: Jan 4, 2013 @ 9:46am