Steam Greenlight
This topic has been locked
TeamMedic Jan 2, 2013 @ 4:52pm
Is Anyone else interested in playing Timesplitters on here?
I know I had a lot of fun playing this game back on Ps2, and I would really like to play it on here. Timesplitters 1, 2 and 3 (also know as future perfect). It would really bring back a lot of fond memories plus some cash. Virus was my favorite game mode, I dont remember if it was multiplayer capable, i never tried.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
rugit Jan 2, 2013 @ 8:31pm 
yes
gearsman Jan 2, 2013 @ 9:42pm 
yes
if I can get it for free lmao not joknig either, they need to make games that are 10 years and older free
Last edited by gearsman; Jan 2, 2013 @ 9:42pm
Tidus755 Jan 2, 2013 @ 10:17pm 
yes
Skoardy Jan 2, 2013 @ 11:38pm 
So go contact the developers/publishers/IP owners and ask them to first spend millions of dollars creating PC versions of the series and then submit their games to Steam/Greenlight. Making posts here about it achieves absolutely nothing. Either way, don't hold your breath.
TeamMedic Jan 2, 2013 @ 11:53pm 
Thanx for the positive reinforcement...hey, it was a nice dream. maybe if i count 100 yes' for the games, i'll have to do my part and try to establish a connection. I met a powerful guy from Sony once and I do have his number. Maybe it's time to put it to use eh? maybe...
Skoardy Jan 3, 2013 @ 7:00am 
So if a 100 people dance for you in this thread, you'll maybe... maybe... leverage your 'considerable contacts' to get something that you claim to want? It's beginning to sound like you either just posted this thread for the attention or you're really not that bothered about these games that much after all.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jan 2, 2013 @ 4:52pm