Steam Greenlight
Spiritwolf 18 DIC 2012 a las 12:37
Mortal Online does NOT need to be Greenlit!
It is NOT real F2P its free to trial. I played the game for 2+ years and had 7 accounts... ALL HAVE BEEN CANCELED! Game still in Beta after all this time, but that would be fine IF the Mods were not corrupt, there was a system in place to handle hacking and duping, territory control meant something, and there was any form of content at all.

DO NOT SUPPORT THIS GAME. The goal here is to have them shut it down and revamp the game for re-release MO 2.

Here are a few youtube vids of the real MO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6icvivw6eyQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaXMDFksNa8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbWDIFJPafU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La9iJyzuOqU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Q2BFCx5k0
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 89 comentarios
Paratus 18 DIC 2012 a las 12:42 
You are violating major rules set in place by Steam, not only Star Vault, by posting what you are. Posting negative comments is fine, except those which support cheating of any kind, even though every one of the videos you posted are old and no longer valid.
Kuthara 18 DIC 2012 a las 12:45 
I think you will find that YOU are breaking the rules of Steam by deleting negative comments in order to try and give a false impression of your game. Also, your game is full of cheaters who you refuse to remove due to the fact that you need their subs. You have been involved in several fraudulent actions and do not deserve to be on Steam.
Spiritwolf 18 DIC 2012 a las 12:46 
I am not supporting cheating at all, what I am doing is informing players of what they are getting into and letting them know the REAL info instead of your fanboi reviews.
Paratus 18 DIC 2012 a las 12:50 
Kutoi, we're only deleting comments that a) post cheating information (which, if you check the agreement when you post, you'll see Steam does NOT permit) or b) claiming our staff is corrupt, as they're truly not. We've left all negative comments which didn't do one of those things.

You can both argue back and forth all you like, but I've explained the situation and am done now.

I hope you both have a good day and learn to relax a little.
TheMimbo 18 DIC 2012 a las 12:51 
Publicado originalmente por Paratus:
You are violating major rules set in place by Steam, not only Star Vault, by posting what you are. Posting negative comments is fine, except those which support cheating of any kind, even though every one of the videos you posted are old and no longer valid.

No one is supporting cheating. You are purposely banning people from leaving truthful representations of the game. Maybe if you spent more time developing the game instead of deleting comments and holding content for hostage you would be better off. I have reported you knuckleheads to steam for this. Included your history of fraudulence in regards to beta DVDs as well as holding features for hostage. Can't hide the truth paratus!
TheMimbo 18 DIC 2012 a las 12:52 
Your staff is corrupt. Herius is the most obviously corrupt GM on the planet. He abuses his powers to scout for other groups as well as constantly kicking a mate of mine a while back only to say when it was reported that he was pressing the wrong button!
Smough 18 DIC 2012 a las 12:52 
How thick headed do you have to be to think that calling attention to the disgusting amount of cheating is somehow supporting it. But sure, whatever you have to say in order to make yourself seem like the hero for deleting all the negative comments. Also I had my review which in no way supported or condoned or told anyone how to cheat removed. Why was that? Too honest for you...
Kuthara 18 DIC 2012 a las 12:52 
Publicado originalmente por Paratus:
Kutoi, we're only deleting comments that a) post cheating information (which, if you check the agreement when you post, you'll see Steam does NOT permit) or b) claiming our staff is corrupt, as they're truly not. We've left all negative comments which didn't do one of those things.

You can both argue back and forth all you like, but I've explained the situation and am done now.

I hope you both have a good day and learn to relax a little.

Ok, Firstly I think you will find that there is more then enough SOLID evidence to prove that you not only have a game full of cheaters and hackers but also that the GM team is corrupt. How many GMs have you had to remove again?

I think the community deserves to know what they are getting into here. You opened the lid by applying for a Green light, expect people to post their real views rather than lick your bum hole.

Also perhaps you should deal with your GM team firstly before applying to this. Firstly Herius one of your GMs is actually a player called Sweed who plays in a guild called RLC. A guild that has been allowed to get away with tons of seriously dodgy content.

Your lead GM Discord gave his account info to a friend who then hacked the server and abused GM powers to acess peoples personal info.

Theia was the only decent GM but when the public voted to replace Discord with him you remove Theia.

Última edición por Kuthara; 18 DIC 2012 a las 12:54
TheMimbo 18 DIC 2012 a las 12:54 
Starvault makes a game with mulva mount, removes the mount and then tells ppl months later that if they donate a $2000 they will release the mount again. Classy.
Última edición por TheMimbo; 18 DIC 2012 a las 12:59
Freedomshot 18 DIC 2012 a las 13:06 
this game has the potential to be the best sandbox ever, it just needs polish and more sand. It has had this potentail for three years now however.

perhaps more players from ateam paying for the game will give them enough to really tydy the game up. Or use kickstart. I think Henriks dad has paid enough keeping this afloat.
Kuthara 18 DIC 2012 a las 13:10 
Publicado originalmente por Freedom:
this game has the potential to be the best sandbox ever, it just needs polish and more sand. It has had this potentail for three years now however.

perhaps more players from ateam paying for the game will give them enough to really tydy the game up. Or use kickstart. I think Henriks dad has paid enough keeping this afloat.

That would be great if the game was not massively in debt.
TheMimbo 18 DIC 2012 a las 13:15 
Publicado originalmente por Freedom:

anything has the potential to be anything. At some point, you realize a spade is a spade and a duck is a duck. Even if it is wearing a bowtie.
Allectus 18 DIC 2012 a las 13:22 
Stop your crying you koto ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. If you do not like the game just because your keep siege wasn't reverted and you guys didn't get your way for once doesn't mean you have to try to sabotage a games future. Just get out if you don't like MO...simple enough.
TheMimbo 18 DIC 2012 a las 13:28 
Shut up rulant. If we dont like it, then we going to say it. You don't like it, then take your own advice and get the hell out of the thread.
Allectus 18 DIC 2012 a las 13:49 
Well, it's a thread about a game that I do like, I'm just saying don't come around with your only intention being starting drama and hate on a game.
< >
Mostrando 1-15 de 89 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50

Publicado el: 18 DIC 2012 a las 12:37