Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Hawkeyenation9 (stoke) (Banned) Dec 17, 2012 @ 9:11pm
Making American Football or Basketball Simulation. Anyone interested in this project?
Also intrested in baseball. If you want to help comment and add me.The idea or concept is you are a coach, (similar to Football manager) but in american sports. If your up for helping you know what to do. if not have a nice day :)
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Hawkeyenation9 (stoke) (Banned) Dec 17, 2012 @ 9:13pm 
any more ideas just say it
Hawkeyenation9 (stoke) (Banned) Dec 17, 2012 @ 9:18pm 
also good or bad idea?
wilco64256 Dec 17, 2012 @ 9:36pm 
What would your game offer me that I can't find elsewhere?
Skoardy Dec 18, 2012 @ 8:49am 
So are you a programmer or do you just consider yourself an ideas person?
Hawkeyenation9 (stoke) (Banned) Dec 18, 2012 @ 5:36pm 
Originally posted by POSwilco64256:
What would your game offer me that I can't find elsewhere?

Well, the only other football games out there, that are good, are Madden and NCAA football. BOTH only for console. Also those focus on the gameplay and you control your team. in my idea you are from a coaching perspective and you get to make draft picks, set stratgys, if your a college coach you can recruit, schedule games, offer scholarships, etc. This also applys to my basketball idea. Basically what i am saying is that the only games of these types are soccer (football games) which i love. but, for basketball or american football fans that have always wanted to get a full coach experience. I think its good. There really isnt any american sports games out there, besides out of the park baseball and mlb front office manager; and your not even a coach in that. so that is the idea
Hawkeyenation9 (stoke) (Banned) Dec 18, 2012 @ 5:36pm 
Originally posted by Skoardy:
So are you a programmer or do you just consider yourself an ideas person?

i can do some basic programming, but not much. So more an ideas huy
AusSkiller Dec 18, 2012 @ 7:46pm 
If you don't have the tens of millions of dollars to get the rights to the official league of the sport and the player names and likenesses then the game is unlikely to appeal to a large enough audience to make the development worth while.
Hawkeyenation9 (stoke) (Banned) Dec 18, 2012 @ 9:07pm 
Originally posted by AusSkiller:
If you don't have the tens of millions of dollars to get the rights to the official league of the sport and the player names and likenesses then the game is unlikely to appeal to a large enough audience to make the development worth while.
true. it was just an idea.nothing more. i should of put game idea in the title
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 17, 2012 @ 9:11pm