Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Q-Ball Dec 17, 2012 @ 7:40pm
Voice talent looking for projects
Hi guys,

I'm an experienced voice actor, have just stepped out of the corporate world to start up my own business as a private contractor. Have done voices for commercials, travel videos, audiobooks, video games and animated shorts in the past. Experienced in a wide variety of accents - serious / comedic etc depending on the subject matter

I'm an avid gamer, so I'd really like concentrate on the indie game industry. So if anyone is looking for voice talent for an independent game, happy to do some work for you - cheap rates ( it's just a community mod with no pricetag attached I'm happy to do it for free to add to my private portfolio)

Very cheap rates and I have my own studio for recording and mastering, so it avoids expensive studio hire prices as well

Lots of samples are available on my website, you can check it out here http://www.lukesmithvt.com/ and let me know.

I'm happy to send through any more specific samples and put together a demo reel based on what you're looking for.

So, cool!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
wilco64256 Dec 17, 2012 @ 7:41pm 
You might try reaching out through sites like gamedev.net or unity3d.com or other places that specialize in finding work in the industry. Developers don't really come to Greenlight looking for people to hire so you may not find much here.
AusSkiller Dec 18, 2012 @ 3:57am 
Sounds good to me, I'll keep you in mind for when I need some voice work for my game, though that's probably still many months away.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 17, 2012 @ 7:40pm