Legend of Grimrock

Legend of Grimrock

Skab og hent nye dungeons, genstande, monstre & miljøer
Brug Dungeon Editor til at bygge helt nye eventyr og udfordringer, som spillere kan løse. Fyld dine dungeons med gåder, fælder eller endda helt nye genstande, monstre og miljøer med egen grafik og lyd! Klik her for at lære mere.
Luna Silvanost 9. dec. 2012 kl. 19:09
Time and Tide glitch
I'm currently on the time and tide portion of the dungeon the game came with. When I throw something into the portal you make for a brief second by standing on the pressure plate its teleported to the wrong square, namely the one with the torch right next to me. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?
< >
Viser 1-4 af 4 kommentarer
Krogslewd 28. dec. 2012 kl. 18:19 
I had the same issue when throwing rocks. I found that a throwing knife made the right distance though.
Luna Silvanost 1. jan. 2013 kl. 15:42 
Thanks!
Ikaruwa 3. jan. 2013 kl. 12:27 
Yeah, it's not technically a glitch, it's because there are two different degrees to which something can be thrown - throwing and tossing. Tossing is the distance you'd get if you pick it up with your cursor and release it in the upper portion of the screen. It's also the distance a character would throw something that's too heavy to be properly thrown. An actual throw can only be done by proper throwing implements - throwing knife, shuriken, etc.

Took me a really long time to figure that one out. :)
LD-SK 2 15. feb. 2013 kl. 1:15 
Actually, it's about whether you have it in your HAND and right-click on it to THROW it, or if you have it in your CURSOS and LOB it. Lobbing has a max. distance of 3 tiles, while throwing has a much higher distance. In the scenario you describe, you need to THROW or shoot it (shooting an arrow would also work, I believe)
< >
Viser 1-4 af 4 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50