Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Kiros Dec 5, 2012 @ 7:20pm
Lovers of friendly co-op
Hey, is there anybody else around who'd like to see more friendly co-op games on Greenlight? games that you would like to play with your spouse, child, or best friend. If so, who has some good ideas of games where we could band together to support on Greenlight or convince the developer to submit to Greenlight.

so far on Greenlight im looking forward to:
ADAPT - village survival
Island Forge - Explore and adventure on player made maps and towns
Eris - FPS defense survival
Legends of Aethereus - adventure rpg
Centration - role-play with inevitable chaos
FORCED - arena style puzzles requiring teamwork

im still looking for more, ive been through over 200 submissions. anyone found something they think could be a gem? or something thats not on Greenlight yet that should be?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
TACT314 Dec 6, 2012 @ 9:45am 
Are you interested in local or online specifically?
lukep Dec 6, 2012 @ 10:53pm 
Make a collection. It looks like you have a good start, a well defined niche, and some motivation as well. With luck (and popularity) people will post to you, suggesting that you add games, some of which will fit well, which will make it much easier to curate.
Last edited by lukep; Dec 6, 2012 @ 10:53pm
Kiros Dec 7, 2012 @ 4:17am 
@TACT314
either, network or online.

@lukep
i dont really know what you mean.
lukep Dec 7, 2012 @ 10:34am 
Making a Steam collection (through the collection tab at the top) would help more people to see this, and get more people talking about friendly co-op games.

It wouldn't help with games that are not on Greenlight, but it should help gathering those that are.
Kiros Dec 7, 2012 @ 6:27pm 
thanks i never saw that feature before, but it doesnt seem to be working, i click create collection and i get a blank screen.
Last edited by Kiros; Dec 7, 2012 @ 6:28pm
NeoShaman Dec 10, 2012 @ 11:38pm 
Interesting. I am thinking about how I can make a cooperative RTS.
C0untzer0 Dec 11, 2012 @ 2:19am 
I remember the original Age of Empires LAN games from my days in student apartments.
There was a multiplayer thing where 2 players could work on the same team and started with 1 Town Centre and 2 workers which BOTH could issue orders to.
Imagine the confusion as we saw our workers given orders by an unseen hand.
Anyway, you may want to look at this as a jumping off point, or just because, well, it's AoE and you should have it anyway.
Gorlom[Swe] Dec 11, 2012 @ 9:59am 
Originally posted by C0untzer0:
I remember the original Age of Empires LAN games from my days in student apartments.
There was a multiplayer thing where 2 players could work on the same team and started with 1 Town Centre and 2 workers which BOTH could issue orders to.
Imagine the confusion as we saw our workers given orders by an unseen hand.
Anyway, you may want to look at this as a jumping off point, or just because, well, it's AoE and you should have it anyway.
couldnt you do something similar in starcraft? I think they had an alliance system or something that would let you do that if it wasnt a standard mode...
I know that it was somehow possible to control two races in multiplayer if certain conditions were met. I don't think it was a mod or custom map.
Печалька Dec 11, 2012 @ 10:14am 
I'd like for game like DayZ, but not so hard. And cheap)
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 5, 2012 @ 7:20pm