Portal 2

Portal 2

Community maps. For science.
Welcome to Aperture Laboratories, home of the Perpetual Testing Initiative. Easily create, share and play test chambers authored by and for the Portal 2 community. Do your part! Contribute to Science!
██████████ 15 Nov 30, 2012 @ 9:14am
we should help others with map editing
we should help the people who dont know how to edit ther maps so thay can have stuff like glados in it!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
SteventheSlayer 14 Nov 30, 2012 @ 12:50pm 
I'm curious: do you even know how to add GLaDOS, or are you useing one of those "we"s that doesn't include yourself?
██████████ 15 Nov 30, 2012 @ 3:49pm 
NOPE BUT WITH MORE PEOPLE WE CAN HELP A LOT OF PEOPLE BECAUS I HAVE BEEN SECRCHING A LONG TIME AND I FOUND OUT IF THERS SOMEONE WHO KNOS WE CAN DO IT!
SteventheSlayer 14 Nov 30, 2012 @ 5:17pm 
Ok the combination of poor grammer and all-caps is too much. I'll leave you now.
██████████ 15 Nov 30, 2012 @ 6:11pm 
OMG I HAVE A D H D SRRY!
SteventheSlayer 14 Nov 30, 2012 @ 8:12pm 
Originally posted by slcbachr:
OMG I HAVE A D H D SRRY!
Still doing all-caps.
Not sure if trolling, or what.
I'm 2 hot 33 Dec 1, 2012 @ 6:06am 
I don't think you realise how much work it is to make some things that look simple. Hammer isn't just drag and drop, and what you're suggesting will probably end up with someone making a PeTI map, and someone else spending more time and effort to add something that makes little to no sense. I'm sorry but this doesn't seem like a good idea.
And ADHD doesn't make you use all caps. It makes it harder to focus and harder to stand still, but any person with common sense should know to turn off caps lock if its one. At least the second time.
Ultiman NSE 24 Dec 1, 2012 @ 9:49am 
Originally posted by tanger2b:
I don't think you realise how much work it is to make some things that look simple. Hammer isn't just drag and drop, and what you're suggesting will probably end up with someone making a PeTI map, and someone else spending more time and effort to add something that makes little to no sense. I'm sorry but this doesn't seem like a good idea.
And ADHD doesn't make you use all caps. It makes it harder to focus and harder to stand still, but any person with common sense should know to turn off caps lock if its one. At least the second time.

I'll add to that, and say that you would have to get the .vmf to other people in order to have them edit it. And I don't like downloading zipped folders from sharing websites.
██████████ 15 Dec 1, 2012 @ 6:55pm 
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Nov 30, 2012 @ 9:14am