Arma 3
Discover the best community content
Get the most out of Arma 3 with Steam Workshop. Find and install player-created scenarios and mods, or create your own and upload it directly to Steam.
Meer informatie
can i modify missions downloaded from the steam workshop?
for example there is a mission id like to change the day/night setting on but moving the folder to where i can edit it doesnt give me the ability to edit it. anyway to change settings around on the missions i get from the workshop?
< >
1-5 van 5 reacties weergegeven
google and download any "pbo extractor"... find the pbo for the mission you want to edit; extract it with the pbo extractor and save it to a folder in documents\arma3\missions; use the in-game editor to open the mission; make whatever changes you like; save the mission in the editor; use the Save As button in the editor and 'export to multiplayer missions; job done;
thanks very much my friend
I can't really find the missions i have downloaded from the workshop. Where are they saved ?
'.../your_home_dir/My Documents/Arma3/Saved/steam' or '.../steamMPMissions'.
Missions can be modified but theres a bit of decorum needed. If you want to edit a mission someone has made, its good practice in ArmA to ask the mission maker if you can mess about with it :-)
< >
1-5 van 5 reacties weergegeven
Per pagina: 1530 50

Geplaatst op: 28 okt 2013 om 20:01
Aantal berichten: 5