Mr. Assassin 2013. okt. 24. @ de. 11:56
HOW TO UPLOAD TO STEAM WORKSHOP
First, I'd like to say that the Steam Workshop community sucks absolute ♥♥♥ for not visiting threads that are asking for help on how to use Steam Workshop and offering assistance. There are at least 1000+ mods on Skyrim Workshop, and NONE of those people offered a hand to help, same goes with Killing Floor. I sat around for like 3 hours to figure out how. Anyway, enough with my rant.

HOW TO UPLOAD TO KILLING FLOOR (OR ANY OTHER STEAM GAME)

1.) Ensure that the game has Steam Workshop (Obviously)

2.) Go to LIBRARY ----> Click on KILLING FLOOR SDK (For other games, they have different SDKs, Skyrim has the CREATION KIT) ********* SDK = Source Development Kit ********* ALSO, some games have their development kit called something else, MAKE SURE TO CHECK (FOR EXAMPLE, SKYRIM'S IS CALLED THE CREATION KIT).

3.) If your SDK is NOT installed, then install it. Once the KILLING FLOOR SDK is open, go to TOOLS ---> UPLOAD FILES TO STEAM WORKSHOP (Every other SDK has the SAME format).

4.) Make sure you COMPRESS it to a .RAR file or something, there is an UPLOADING LIMIT of 100 MB (Make sure your file is less than 85 MB just to be SAFE)!!! Do NOT click cancel or anything while you are uploading, WAIT for it to finish (IT WILL TELL YOU WHEN IT'S DONE)!!! If you cancel prematurely, your file might be CORRUPTED!!!

5.) Once your file is uploaded, add a preview image so that people will know what your file is, make a description, edit the visiblity to either PUBLIC/PRIVATE or whoever you want your audience to be.

6.) Once you've done all these things, you're done. You have to ACCEPT the Workshop's "Terms of Agreements" to allow your file to be made public!!!!

And, you're done! Enjoy!
14/4 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Dr. Doctor 2013. okt. 24. @ du. 6:28 
Step 1 should be: LIBRARY ---> TOOLS ---> Then KF SDK
Butch619 2013. okt. 24. @ du. 7:55 
Step 1 should be: LIBRARY ---> TOOLS ---> Then KF SDK
zyX 2013. okt. 26. @ de. 2:58 
Very usefull... ty so much !
Pusheen 2013. nov. 30. @ de. 6:16 
useful guide!!!
14/4 megjegyzés mutatása