Age of Empires II (2013)

Age of Empires II (2013)

Buhar Çağına Girin
Yeni haritalar, çok oyunculu senaryolar ve kullanıcılar tarafından yaratılan senaryoları keşfedin. Ya da oyun deneyiminize yeni sesler, görüntüler, yapay zeka, üniteler ve daha fazlasıyla yeniden şekil verin! Yaratımlarınızı dünyayla paylaşmaya hazır mısınız? Doğrudan harita düzenleyicisinden yükleme yapın, ya da arkadaşlarınızla bir araya gelip bir başyapıt koleksiyonu oluşturun.
Age2HD mods folder?
Unsubscribing doesn't remove the mods form the mods folder thus forcing me to do it manually. Did I do somthing wrong or is the workshop just broken?

Edit: Odd, unsubscribing doesn't do anything and removing the file form the mod folder manually does nothing. Guess I'll have to just keep reinstalling the game everythime I want to try a mod from the workshop.
En son Emperor Zombie tarafından düzenlendi; 21 Eki 2013 @ 1:18
< >
1 yorumdan 1 ile 1 arası gösteriliyor
Unsubscribing just sets a flag that steam doesn't take this mod into account when deciding which files to change with modded ones next time.

Steam only organizes (and deletes) files that were installed with the game, additional ones like mods or map scripts are totally ignored - ever.

To really uninstall a mod, you have to verify your game cache - that deletes all changed game files and reloades the default ones. At next game start needed files from still subscribed mods are extracted. Therefore if that is much data, it can lead to missing modded data when cancelling the intro (and extracting of mod data) too early.

For AoEs mod system uses additional files for several things (like mines, forests etc), and these files aren't organized by steam (as I mentioned above), even with verifying your game cache, sometimes there will remain modded data if you haven't deleted them manually.

So if you want to delete a sound mod, it can help to delete your game\sound folder before verifying.

In case of a graphic mod you should delete the game\data\slp folder.

And for steam sometimes gets confused about your mods status, it definatelly is a good descision to delete all unsubscribed mod files from your mods folder.
En son Ozhara tarafından düzenlendi; 21 Eki 2013 @ 1:59
< >
1 yorumdan 1 ile 1 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 21 Eki 2013 @ 1:15
İleti: 1