Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

CS:GO WANTS YOU
Download and play new maps and browse weapon finishes and stickers created by the community. Follow your favorite authors and be sure to rate their work. Interested in making content for CS:GO?
Learn More
kakemonster #16 (-_(-_-)_-) Oct 16, 2013 @ 5:53pm
cooldown when steam/cs:go gives me connection problem! when my wifi works PERFECT!!
What the f... is up whit 2 hours penelty when you steam/cs:go ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ s up? no i dident leave tryed to reconnect but it steam said that i was offline, well mye network works perfekt it was never down, it aint my problem that you guys i valve have had 12 years to do cs perfect, but still you ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ up and have a lot of s h i t y bugs... please do something about the cooldown ban when you get connection problem... it cant be that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ i n g hard???? even I probely could fix that bug..
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Mippm!pp ツ Oct 17, 2013 @ 12:19pm 
Try get cooldown on a week because of that problem. I have had it ones, and some of my friends have had it twice.
kakemonster #16 (-_(-_-)_-) Oct 17, 2013 @ 12:42pm 
thats just ♥♥♥♥t up, valve really need to get a grip and fix cs, they have had now over 14 years but every time they try to fix cs they make it worse.. GOOD WORK VALVE
[OBC]Entropy PVT/þ1 Oct 20, 2013 @ 3:50pm 
Yeah, I got 6 hours left on a week ban because the server I was on crashed...
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Oct 16, 2013 @ 5:53pm