Team Fortress 2

Team Fortress 2

Crezi că poți reuși?
Creează și trimite obiecte noi (pălării, arme, medalii, cizme și altele) care să fie luate în considerare pentru integrarea în joc. Apasă aici pentru a afla mai multe.
BC 12 oct. 2013 la 17:09
Suggestion for a new sapper
I noticed that there are only 2 sappers (excluding the ap-sap) and thought that there should be another one. I was thinking of maybe some sort of an explosive sapper, that could destroy surrounding enemy buildings and maybe even other enemies once it finishes sapping one building. The design could be sort of like a stick of dynamite with a clock and could even have a ticking noise. I was thinking the stats could be something like:

+Creates a small explosion that can injure enemies and surrounding buildings
-25% Sap rate

Weapons are usually good or bad depending on what scenario you're in. This could be useful when sapping tons of buildings in areas where they're near each other (*Cough*Second round of Dustbowl*Cough*) but can be bad when sapping a single building with nothing around it. What are your thoughts? Is it balanced?
< >
Se afișează 1-4 din 4 comentarii
F2 13 oct. 2013 la 0:35 
That would be a cool sapper :D needs to be added!!!! :D
How about a sapper that doesn't alert the engineer, but instead of killing the building, slows it down (fire speed, teleporter regen, heal rate)
BC 13 oct. 2013 la 20:09 
Postat inițial de Captain Clam:
How about a sapper that doesn't alert the engineer, but instead of killing the building, slows it down (fire speed, teleporter regen, heal rate)
Interesting idea. I think it would be better if the effects wore off once the sapper finished sapping, or it would be a bit too OP.
< >
Se afișează 1-4 din 4 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Data postării: 12 oct. 2013 la 17:09
Postări: 4