Strike Suit Zero

New ships, weapons, missions, and more
Discover new ships, weapons and missions for Strike Suit Zero, created by others in the community. Or use the XedMod editor to create and share your own, or to create entirely new games. Click here to learn more and to get started.
Agentgerbil May 26, 2013 @ 8:25pm
Macross
So anyone working on Macross fighters?
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
AlberichMX May 29, 2013 @ 9:42pm 
Very good question, I hope that someone is doing that and thinking not only in make the models but also some missions.
[DIA]Tyok May 30, 2013 @ 6:26pm 
OMG yes please....soon!
rankalee May 31, 2013 @ 8:31pm 
I will only buy this game if it had a Macross mod of some kind lol.
Joeyafw Jun 1, 2013 @ 11:34am 
I agree Medaka!
Supereor Jun 1, 2013 @ 8:31pm 
Originally posted by Medaka:
I will only buy this game if it had a Macross mod of some kind lol.
I wouldn't hold your breath.

I bought this game for the mods, and I was sorely disappointed
promethius Jun 3, 2013 @ 5:47am 
I have macross models I originally created, but still no solution on how to export them from Maya to the game. I hope someone or something will pop up somewhere on how to do this :).
rankalee Jun 4, 2013 @ 5:57am 
^ prometheus, have you asked around for some help? please try your best to find out~! lol. at least we have some sort of head start with your models.. Hope someone knowledgable also sees this post!
gcooper_za Jun 5, 2013 @ 1:02pm 
I have a VF-11 3ds model that I used and it renders in the xedmod screen but when the game loads the screen turns grey and stops. Something with the model?.If i use the tie fighter then it runs fine but without a skin?????????????
I bought this game because I see potential for a Macross mod TC that can work as we have the mod tools available with the platform but I do not have any modeling experience HELP pls.
So far it seems only 3ds models can be used.
gcooper_za Jun 5, 2013 @ 1:06pm 
In xedmod you can drag the file of the model to the player prefab but it must be 3ds extension to add it and render on screen.I thought Xedmod reckognise more file extensions?
Blinker Jun 7, 2013 @ 4:05am 
MACROSS / BATTLETECH starfighters

VF-11 / YF-19 / YF-21 / YF-24 / and all other fighters
azqBRO Jun 7, 2013 @ 4:51am 
maybe
rei Jun 7, 2013 @ 10:00pm 
We need this! One of the reasons why i dl'd. reminded me of macross.
samuRice Jun 15, 2013 @ 4:20am 
this game looks like robotech on roids
[GTECH]PineappleBoigah Jun 27, 2013 @ 2:31pm 
We really need to do this. I wish I was any good at 3D modelling, or I would have at least made an YF-29 for myself... I hope someone picks this up. As far as I know there are plenty of people waiting for a good Macross game. And SSZ is a fine basis for a Macross mod that will blow people's minds.
Datenshi [FR] Jul 17, 2013 @ 11:48am 
i want that too ! :D
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50