The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Лучшие модификации для игры
Искать и устанавливать ваши любимые модификации стало проще, чем когда бы то ни было. Создатели модификаций также оценят улучшенную систему загрузки своих произведений непосредственно в Steam. Нажмите здесь, чтобы узнать как это сделать.
conan the barbarian music to replace skyrim background music
can someone good with making mods make a mod using the epic background music from the conan movies and replace the stock background music? id do it but i have no idea how to make mods haha thanks
< >
Сообщения 14 из 4
I never get help here...there is a mod that lets you put your own music in the game with a drag and drop methed...is called "Personalized Music" and I found it on SkyrimNexis...I wanted the same thing so Im learning to mod and Im going to make "Savage Sword of Conan" mod that will change armor, weponds, locations, characters, and all music and sound...
Отредактировано Conan; 27 мая. 2013 г. в 4:41
and it works with .wav files...Also there is a mod on the Nexus called "Conan Music" and "Tribute to King Conan that changes the main load screen.
hey thanks dude. ill have to check it out. right now im just using the conan 2 handed greatsword one but its no longer on steam, and the armor one on here but its weak and you cant upgrade it. would be cool to have the complete set up. let me know when you make that mod ill be the first to try it haha
< >
Сообщения 14 из 4
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Дата создания: 26 мая. 2013 г. в 7:30