Strike Suit Zero

Strike Suit Zero

New ships, weapons, missions, and more
Discover new ships, weapons and missions for Strike Suit Zero, created by others in the community. Or use the XedMod editor to create and share your own, or to create entirely new games. Click here to learn more and to get started.
Supereor May 25, 2013 @ 7:14pm
Workshop's been around for more than 2 months...
...and there's still only 4 mods, each by the developer.

Are the modders still exploring XedMod, or do the modders not exist? I know that comes off as mean, but seriously, even Tower Wars had more community content than this after a few days, let alone how long the SSZ workshop has been around...
Last edited by Supereor; Jul 4, 2013 @ 12:10pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
promethius May 26, 2013 @ 8:07am 
Roughly, I have dived into the Editor, but I guess my knowlege comprehension might be slow. Seems the Editor is a bit confusing on creating or importing. I have modded on many others (etc. Sykrim, Dungeon Siege, Total Wars Series). I'm a more step by step tutorial type of guy. Would be looking forward to many upcoming guides and maybe that will have modders run a muck.
Vladimir Pootin May 28, 2013 @ 11:01am 
I am trying to learn how to use XedMod, but there is a little documentation.... For Lua, i can code, but the API doc isn't as complete.
Stogs 3 May 31, 2013 @ 4:03am 
Hi S0r00t

I am currently working on the wiki as we speak ( ).

If there is anything in particular you would like to know about that is not covered please let us know.
Vladimir Pootin May 31, 2013 @ 12:13pm 
Hi Apex,

I am a little lost on the wiki because there isn't a base tutorial (like a hello world mission) to learn how to use XedMod. And I think lua scripts should be tutorials (like enemy fighters), not commented scripts.

If you need any help (translation, testing....) contact me
ali-sama Jun 14, 2013 @ 1:05pm 
thanks! when i get funds! i so want to make a macross/gundam and other mecha mod!
Loneless Aug 4, 2013 @ 4:27pm 
we have more mods now :D
Supereor Aug 4, 2013 @ 5:03pm 
Originally posted by ropefish NIAG:
we have more mods now :D
Not quite what I was expecting, but better than nothing :D
Loneless Aug 9, 2013 @ 2:45pm 
some how the 3 new ones added are missing :/
Supereor Aug 9, 2013 @ 7:03pm 
Originally posted by ropefish NIAG:
some how the 3 new ones added are missing :/
Yup, not to forget that one extra collection nobody noticed...
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 15 30 50