Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
noble noisii May 19, 2013 @ 3:09pm
when are the next batch of games going to be released?
can you please tell me anyone i realy want to buy game dev tyoon but i can only get game dev for steam.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
-Z- May 19, 2013 @ 3:15pm 
They will be released when each one is ready. They aren't released in batches.
noble noisii May 19, 2013 @ 4:50pm 
ok ty
wilco64256 May 30, 2013 @ 12:51pm 
Originally posted by shadowdragon77:
do you have a ETA for legends of Dawn last time they updated in february i guess havin just to implement the steam achievements there was the talk about a beta soon befor february now its may end of may what do we have to expect ? thanks

Ask the developers, nobody here would have any information like that.
SJG May 30, 2013 @ 2:31pm 
I wish we had an ETA of each new game, something to get excited about.:D
HYDRA May 31, 2013 @ 10:54am 
Best way to figure out when an idea of when it's gonna be released is to ask the devs themselves. Steam and Valve doesn't put the games on here, the devs themselves do. I'm still wondering why PZ isn't out yet.
PuddlePirate May 31, 2013 @ 11:53am 
Wilco steam lvl 2 i wait for some other people to answer i got more than a dozen times answers here in tis forum as long it is in a discussion queue greenlight devs are skimmin too what happens here. but thanks for your insight.

Nobody here knows. I'm level 10, is that good enough for you?
HYDRA May 31, 2013 @ 11:55am 
Originally posted by PuddlePirate:
Wilco steam lvl 2 i wait for some other people to answer i got more than a dozen times answers here in tis forum as long it is in a discussion queue greenlight devs are skimmin too what happens here. but thanks for your insight.

Steam levels are useless.
PuddlePirate May 31, 2013 @ 11:56am 
Originally posted by Mystical Mayhem II:

I realize that, but the way he posted "Wilco, Steam level 2, I wait for other people to answer" makes me think he doesn't.
HYDRA May 31, 2013 @ 11:56am 

I realize that, but the way he posted "Wilco, Steam level 2, I wait for other people to answer" makes me think he doesn't.
But I have LOADSAMONEY
Gorlom[Swe] May 31, 2013 @ 12:46pm 
Hahahah The other posts commenting on his reliance of steamlevels seems to have been deleted :p

I wonder who does that? Is it mods trying to prevent something? I once saw a discussion about how a comment was antisemetic get deleted. However the offending comment was left alone :S These random deletions without comments from whoever deletes the things confuse me.
HYDRA May 31, 2013 @ 4:51pm 
Originally posted by Mindwedge:
Maybe, like the recent red ledger thread, when the discussion turns from talking to people into talking about them, it's time to moderate.
What, you gonna report? You gonna press the "Report" button and say "0MG D15 GUY 1Z H4X0R1NG P7Z H4LP!!!!!!1111!"?
Gorlom[Swe] May 31, 2013 @ 5:09pm 
Originally posted by Mindwedge:
Maybe, like the recent red ledger thread, when the discussion turns from talking to people into talking about them, it's time to moderate.
What, you gonna report? You gonna press the "Report" button and say "0MG D15 GUY 1Z H4X0R1NG P7Z H4LP!!!!!!1111!"?
No, he was responding to my comment about posts disappearing without a trace or explanation. He is sharing his observation on what makes moderators act. Not that he wants moderators to act now.
Skoardy Jun 1, 2013 @ 3:44pm 
It's a shame those mad moderating skillz couldn't be focussed on weeding through the Concepts section more regularly.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 19, 2013 @ 3:09pm