Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
tט|! oNe MaN RioT May 15, 2013 @ 4:20pm
Any released games worth buying??
Just wanted to get a few thoughts on which released games are worth buying from the greenlight page....
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Gorlom[Swe] May 15, 2013 @ 6:01pm 
Since we have no idea what kind of games you are into we can't recommend anything. how about you do your own research since only you know what you like? or possibly wait untill games get featured on the front page and ignore greenlight section all together.
wilco64256 May 15, 2013 @ 6:13pm 
There's only 31 games that fall into that category, it'd only take like five minutes or so to look through them and see what falls into your area of interest.
tט|! oNe MaN RioT May 15, 2013 @ 7:37pm 
I like all kinds of games, just wondering if any of yall had played some that you really liked...
graventy May 15, 2013 @ 8:58pm 
A lot of the greenlit games have been pretty great. Giana Sisters is a great beautiful platformer. Kentucky Route Zero is supposed to be a great adventure game, but I haven't had a chance yet. La Mulana is a hard-as-balls Metroidvania.
Omaha41 May 15, 2013 @ 9:39pm 
try any of the fallout games or the elderscolls games I think that they are all great but thats just me they are open world so that might not be your thing.
AIMonster May 15, 2013 @ 10:36pm 
Out of the ones I've played I'd recommend Sang Froid and Giana Sisters. Kenshi also has the potential to be very good (and even in it's current state it's not bad), but it's using the early access program and I can only assume it's years away from completion so buy at your own risk there. I know Waking Mars is highly recommended too from a friend who has played it. Kentucky Route Zero, La Mulana, Miasmata, and Incredipede seem to be critically acclaimed so these are likely safe bets. I was also planning on picking up Eador too, but I have Heroes VI expansion at the moment for Turn Based Strategy so I haven't bothered yet.
Last edited by AIMonster; May 15, 2013 @ 10:41pm
El Happy la Treebeard May 16, 2013 @ 1:52am 
meh kingdom rush will be good when its released with the expansion
C0untzer0 May 16, 2013 @ 2:02am 
Originally posted by Omaha41:
try any of the fallout games or the elderscolls games I think that they are all great but thats just me they are open world so that might not be your thing.
at which point does this show any relevance?
C0untzer0 May 16, 2013 @ 2:04am 
Originally posted by tט|!1 Man Riot:
I like all kinds of games, just wondering if any of yall had played some that you really liked...
I enjoyed Towns, many don't. It really is an opinion divider.
If possible try the demo, If not, take a punt.
Thordred May 16, 2013 @ 6:28am 
I like point&click adventures, played hundreds of them. Primordia is one of the best.
spwn.Marv May 16, 2013 @ 10:00am 
Game Dev Tycoon looks pretty cool. It's avaiable already but I'd love to have it on steam.
T_O_M_ May 16, 2013 @ 11:56am 
buy dont starve
Gorlom[Swe] May 16, 2013 @ 11:58am 
Originally posted by spwn.Marv:
Game Dev Tycoon looks pretty cool. It's avaiable already but I'd love to have it on steam.
seems it just got greenlit.

Originally posted by EPICTOM1:
buy dont starve
That didn't go through greenlight though :p
∑UNINSTALL AND KILL THY SELF∑ May 16, 2013 @ 12:50pm 
Maybe
Qpil May 16, 2013 @ 1:39pm 
I enjoyed DLC quest before it was greenlit.
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 15, 2013 @ 4:20pm