The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Знайдіть найкращі моди для вашої гри
Знаходження та інсталювання ваших улюблених модів стало легшим. Автори модів також насолоджуються добре налагодженим процесом вивантаження модів прямо у Steam. Натисніть тут, щоби дізнатися як.
Bioshock in Skyrim (Mod Idea)
What if someone made the beautiful, underwater city of Rapture, perhaps being even the new starting point and not just a dungeon? So how would this work? What could replace Splicers, what could we use for Adam and Plasmids? What about the Big Daddies? I have all the answers.
-Splicers: Will be Bandits with a mask on, with a Spell in one hand and Sword/Axe in the other.
-Adam and Plasmids: Plasmids will be Spells, and Adam is of course Magicka. Plasmids will be in specific areas and will be important in the gameplay.
-Big Daddies: We could use the giants, or Centorians. Or what if we just remodeled the Centorians and made it reasonable to the Big Daddy Model? Little Sisters, instead of Adam, could give Dragon Souls. These Little Sister Dragon Souls could be a good role.

If anyone has any other ideas to add, go right ahead. This is just an idea of what we could do for Bioshock fans, and make Skyrim more fun. Thanks, and I hope someone uses this idea.
Автор останньої редакції: Ginger Is Cry; 12 трав. 2013 о 7:37
< >
Показані коментарі 15 із 5
Цитата допису ster0267:
NAH
Kinda unnecessary to say that. Many people may like the idea, and you don't have to be rude about disagreeing to it. Just give some problems or why you don't like it. All I'm trying to do is just make Skyrim more fun for some people. Just tell me your argument and what's wrong with my idea, is all I'm asking, and replace those (in your eyes) bad ideas with a better one.
I'd say "nah" as well.
Argument:

There already is BioShock, I do not see why not just play that game and leave Skyrim alone.
It would be trmendous amount of work.

Of course, if you are willing to do it, go right ahead. If you are ambitious, try making it yourself, as actual modders might not share your excitment.
Thank you for your courtesy to tell me the error
< >
Показані коментарі 15 із 5
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 12 трав. 2013 о 7:33
Дописів: 5