The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Encontre as melhores mods para o seu jogo
Nunca foi tão fácil encontrar e instalar as suas mods favoritas. Criadores de mods também têm as suas vidas facilitadas com um novo processo de envio diretamente ao Steam. Clique aqui para saber como.
graphic/texture mods don't show up in game. x-post
This is a post moved over from general discussion seeing as these are all issues with mods downloaded from the workshop.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I've been searching through various forums for a few day's now with no success. I have several mods that I have installed since I began playing this game around a week ago. Some of these work, some of them don't. It seems like only the mods that beef up the textures of the environment refuse to show up in game. All of these, with the exception of one, were downloaded through the workshop.

The mods that work are all three Sounds of Skyim, the Bandolier Mod, and "Eat, Drink, Sleep, Bathe". The one that doesn't work is the Better Dynamic Snow Mod. I took a few screenshots to compare the before and after and have seen no difference. Once I realized it wasn't working I went to dl the HQ Snow Texture mod from nexus, reading in the description that it was highly compatible with BDS, which also came out with no results.

This might help diagnose; TEXTURE MODS DO NOT WORK IN SKYRIM *OR* OBLIVION. In both games, mods like upgraded UI, expanded musical collections, or altered loading screens will work, but when it comes to texture mods and mods that change properties of the environment I see that no changes occur after comparing screen shots.

Some of my Hardware, I can't go into too much detail because I'm at work w/o my comp:
Win 7
Intel Core i7
16GB DDR3 RAM
AMD Radeon 7xxxM
Intel HD 4000 on-board GPU (unused for Skyrim I believe)
Publicado em: 9/mai./2013 às 12:18