Steam Greenlight
Greenlight Elite (1337 games voted)
http://imageshack.us/a/img195/5562/36355037.jpg :D

Ok, enough showing off. The main thing is: I´ve now voted for 1338 items and 281 got my "YES".

That´s a quote of exactly 21%

How about you?
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 22
Why? I mean, we've done this A LOT over the last 6 months, and really achieves nothing.
Fun fact: Not even half of the greenlit games so far, got my YES.

Well that´s more a sad fact...
There already is a thread like this.
Just look at my screenshot... It´s from today. Right now it even says 1340
Dernière modification de erretter; 9 mai 2013 à 17h51
Seems my voting method is a bit more strict than yours. >.>

My voting's capped at 1291 right now, as I can't vote for things that were greenlit before I started paying attention to Greenlight, but I've only voted for 46 titles. (Approximately 3.55%.) ...and even some of the things greenlit before I started voting, I wouldn't have voted for.
Dernière modification de A Gelatinous Cube-Z-; 9 mai 2013 à 19h23
1330 Games voted/passed on.

235 Yes Votes (You can see all the ones I voted yes on here)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=111057382

9 Games on my 'Look at it later list'
Quick question to everyone posting their tallies - do you actually care about everyone else's or is it just a chance to talk about yourself? I always wonder when someone starts a thread like this.
I really find it interesting that Resolute for example voted very similar to me, while Zaxoth only voted vor 3,55%, that´s well... yeah. Interesting.

To answer your question probaly, dear friend Skoardy... No. I am not an attention wh*re.
Dernière modification de erretter; 10 mai 2013 à 11h17
Thanks for adding Salvation Prophecy into your list. :)
Skoardy a écrit :
Quick question to everyone posting their tallies - do you actually care about everyone else's or is it just a chance to talk about yourself? I always wonder when someone starts a thread like this.
I posted mine to pose an amusing thought.

If he, having passed 1337 is elite, then I, having voted for so fewer a number, could be "elitist."
Yet, funnily enough, I voted for one of those things that many parochial greenlight inhabitants deem unworthy of Steam...one of those VN things. More because it actually managed to pique my interest enough that I'd be willing to buy it as a curiosity than anything else.
Skoardy a écrit :

I think everyone approaches Greenlight voting in different ways and no one is sure exactly the right way, it is a very solitary task, so yeah people are interested if others are voting a similiar ratio and in a similiar way as they are.

As to the thread I'm at 1271 and 200 upvoted.
Every single one of your votes is worth more if you limit yourself to only few yes-votes.
And did you truthfully answer the question asked when you voted yes on hundreds of games? Will you be buying and playing them all? ;)
Thordred a écrit :
And did you truthfully answer the question asked when you voted yes on hundreds of games? Will you be buying and playing them all? ;)
That's not quite the question. Over the last decade or so I've bought a lot of games which I have no real intention to play (Sorry 'wedge, but at least you got my money :p)
Thordred a écrit :
Every single one of your votes is worth more if you limit yourself to only few yes-votes.

In my opinion due to the bottleneck that is greenlight you won't need to consider if you would have all of them in your Steam library. You can imo vote on the basis that you would be interested in buying the game if it was one of the games appeares on Steam. All of them won't show up, so you can't buy all of them.

But you are right about the weight of the yes votes being more the less you give out. Someday I need to go over my selection of yes votes and change a few to no votes.
Mindwedge a écrit :
The positive spin term would be "discerning". "Elitist" is seen as a negative term (I don't care for elitists either), but I think that's what this thread and those like it is about - who's got the most l33t numbers. Would you agree?

In a matter of hours I could transform my statistical l33tness to well above any posted here, but that would be silly. The same can be said for my "Pillar of Community" badge. It's a silly distinction at best.
Oh, that's pretty much what I was getting at. >.>

And since I've voted on everything that I can vote on, it might seem odd to some that I voted for so few entries, but there really were so few that actually managed to pique my interest.

Quality over quantity, and all that.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 22
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 9 mai 2013 à 10h24