The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
iamelayne May 6, 2013 @ 10:39pm
tank follower
i need a good tank follower. I would prefer a mod since all the vanilla NPCs can only do so much and level so high. One that has a decent AI and can hold his own while i am doing long range action would be nice. right now i am trying out the spartan mod...but i couldnt find any of the info i am looking for as far as his stats go and he hasnt been updated in over a year, which isnt a good sign. any advice? I have always played on my xbox-so i dont know much about the mods. with Elder Scrolls Online dropping at the end of the year i wanted to get used to pc, so here i am. In the past i always used Mercurio .
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
LarryAgle May 8, 2013 @ 12:42pm 
I use Lydia along with the follower mods that fix the leveling issues. There is also a mod that allows you to ask them what their stats are (What can you do?). Search on follower mods here. She is level 42 and pretty much takes care of anything we run into. She carries Molag Bal a mace you get from one of the quests. It has a Soul Trap spell so she can get my soul gems filled. For those tougher fights I summon a Daedra Lord.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 6, 2013 @ 10:39pm