The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
zulzy May 6, 2013 @ 3:54pm
favorites interface overhaul
hey i searched around the workshop and couldnt find a mod that improves the favorite screen (quick access thingy that appears with Q) has someone put that on the workshop? (and no i would rather not get nexus mod manager) thank you
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Amycus May 6, 2013 @ 4:04pm 
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone has made any aside from the nexus mod "categorized favorites menu" http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4862/? . I assume that it's because there isn't any real incentive to reinvent the wheel when someone has already made a good solution for it.

Personally I don't see why you don't want to use nexus mod manager since you are severly limiting your options, but that's your choice. If you are really dead set on not using it for whatever reason, then I suggest you ask the author to upload it to the workshop.
Last edited by Amycus; May 6, 2013 @ 4:04pm
zulzy May 6, 2013 @ 5:45pm 
thank you i honestly just didnt want to go through the trouble of setting it up and whatnot but you are right i am severely limiting my options... ill consider it i suppose (laziness at its finest example woo hoo)
boii May 6, 2013 @ 9:03pm 
Originally posted by Amycus:
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone has made any aside from the nexus mod "categorized favorites menu" http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4862/? . I assume that it's because there isn't any real incentive to reinvent the wheel when someone has already made a good solution for it.

Personally I don't see why you don't want to use nexus mod manager since you are severly limiting your options, but that's your choice. If you are really dead set on not using it for whatever reason, then I suggest you ask the author to upload it to the workshop.

He won't, and can't.
zulzy May 6, 2013 @ 9:06pm 
Originally posted by El Narco Traficantés:
Originally posted by Amycus:

He won't, and can't.

i actually already have
boii May 6, 2013 @ 9:07pm 
Originally posted by barduk:
Originally posted by El Narco Traficantés:

He won't, and can't.

i actually already have

What?...
zulzy May 6, 2013 @ 9:24pm 
i decided to just get nexus mod manager
boii May 6, 2013 @ 9:24pm 
Good.

But I actually ment that the author "Won't & Can't"
Last edited by boii; May 6, 2013 @ 9:25pm
boii May 8, 2013 @ 1:31pm 
*facepalm*
zulzy May 8, 2013 @ 4:02pm 
that one only does the menu not the favorites menu (i have that one installed)
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 6, 2013 @ 3:54pm