The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Find the best mods for your game
Finding and installing your favorite mods is easier than ever before. Mod-makers also enjoy a streamlined process for uploading mods directly to Steam. Click here to learn how.
Ouroborous May 6, 2013 @ 7:53am
Trying to find an enchantment mod
I'm trying to find an enchantment mod i saw a few days ago. It was a farily basic mod that just hughlighted enchantments you hadn't learned. Which would save me having to write out a list of the ones i still need every game. Any help would be appreciated.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
jjb-54 1 May 6, 2013 @ 8:59am 
R U talking about the Books, or Enchanting of items?

I don't remember seeing one for Enchantments - you basically go to the table and scroll down ....but the Books - there is one for that ....

But now I'll have to go see ....

Okay, I did a search and found the idea has been posted a few times - and agreement to the idea .. but there was NO follow-up Mod Creation that I could find.
Ouroborous May 6, 2013 @ 9:23am 
I was on about any enchantments on items that you hadn't learned. I've found a mod that will do it called Unknown Enchants v2.0 but the process in the desription to uninstall or upgrade seems fairly excessive. I'll keep looking and can always give unknown enchants a go if i can't find anything.
jjb-54 1 May 6, 2013 @ 12:57pm 
Okay - Cool .. I missed that one .... (no surprise) but I am now looking at this (THANKS!) because I have the Spell Books - and it looks like this does BOTH! :)
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 6, 2013 @ 7:53am