Torchlight II
Your Torchlight II Transmutation Station
Here you can find mods that allow nearly unlimited customization of Torchlight II. Use the GUTS Editor to change almost any aspect of the game and share your creations with the community. Click here to learn more.
Tunafish316 May 5, 2013 @ 9:07pm
Where is the entire catalog of mods?
How can i search through each and every availible mod for T2? So far I was only able to find the highest rated of all time and the most popularly downloaded mod for this week. How can I search through the entire colection of mods? Thanks
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
zParticle 18 May 5, 2013 @ 10:36pm 
The files are all there, but all of the indexes are screwed up so none of the normal searches are going to work until Steam gets this fixed. The only trick I've found is that if you click on an author you can see their entire catalog even if the other items don't show up elsewhere.
Last edited by zParticle; May 5, 2013 @ 10:36pm
TomB May 8, 2013 @ 11:04am 
We're in the process of rebuilding the search index, but that index includes all the millions of screenshots, videos, guides, etc. so it's going to take some time.

I've put Torchlight 2 at the front of the queue, so you should be seeing the Workshop items come back shortly.
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 5, 2013 @ 9:07pm