Steam Greenlight

Help pick new games for Steam

Browse through the entries here and rate up the games you want to see made available via Steam

Submit your product
Flotilla May 5, 2013 @ 7:23am
Annoying Bug in Steam Greenlight; cannot remove games from queue
If you had chosen to review a Greenlight game later and the game gets Greenlit, it'll still appear back in your queue a month later... except you cannot vote on it, so it's unremovable. This is incredibly annoying, as I now have four such games in my queue and have to go back to Greenlight's main menu every time I want to vote on another game.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Comrade St. Nikolai May 5, 2013 @ 8:45am 
I have this happen, too. I don't know if it's just games that I've put off, though, as some Greenlit games are popping up that I don't remember ever seeing before. It's pretty annoying, though.
Gwydion- is the greatest May 5, 2013 @ 1:20pm 
Me too. Lets fix this, because we'd like to go through each game and vote up or down but this crap throws a wrench in our abilty to seamlessly do that.
Adi / NickoTyn May 5, 2013 @ 4:56pm 
It happened for me too even after generating a new queue, I still have already greenlit games in the new queue that I can't rate.
Rus 47 May 5, 2013 @ 5:09pm 
Yeah, I have that problem, too. Rush Bros. just appeared in my queue despite the fact that it is already greenlit.
jennaelf May 5, 2013 @ 6:29pm 
Tossing my name into the pile, too. I can look at and respond to ONE game before I see "Dream Fall" again and have to go back to my main Greenlight page in order to select another game on which to vote.
Cyanidekoolaid May 5, 2013 @ 6:29pm 
I have this problem too, just got 2 games in my queue that have already been Greenlit.
-Z- May 5, 2013 @ 7:00pm 
I have a similar but different problem. I have a blank slot from a game that was removed sitting in my queue.
DrcAnjel May 5, 2013 @ 8:16pm 
Fix this Valve, I'm tired of hitting next in queue and being taken to the same game I can't vote for or remove everytime.
JohnnyArcade May 6, 2013 @ 12:11am 
Originally posted by Adi / NickoTyn:
It happened for me too even after generating a new queue, I still have already greenlit games in the new queue that I can't rate.

Originally posted by Zaxoth:
I have a similar but different problem. I have a blank slot from a game that was removed sitting in my queue.

I have the same problems.
|Voda| May 6, 2013 @ 3:24am 
Same problem.
McKack May 6, 2013 @ 8:30am 
+1
I've stopped voting on games because of this bug. Got tired of going back every time.
-Z- May 6, 2013 @ 3:22pm 
My part of the problem has been fixed. >.>
TomB  [developer] May 9, 2013 @ 2:22pm 
We had a problem where our back-end search indexes got messed up, so Greenlit titles were showing up inappropriately in some searches, including the ones that fill queues.

If you regenerate your voting queue, it should clear out those entries.
SeGa | OUT OF CSGO GIFTS May 28, 2013 @ 10:04pm 
actually, doesn't matter, i'm still voting
The Lazy Guitarist May 29, 2013 @ 8:56pm 
i got the same problem
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 5, 2013 @ 7:23am