Tower Wars
Create New Battle Maps, Characters, Mods, and More
Discover, download and play new maps, characters, mods, and more! Or check out the all new editor and create your own to share with the community. Click
Feedback for the Map Editor
Today i spent quite some hours to investigate how the new Editor for Tower Wars works. As i already have experience with other 3D Map and Level Editors from different games i was quite a bit disappointed. I´ve studied the Guides for creating a Basic Map to the Level that i know it already by heart but i am still not able to use this editor - or lets say: i cannot use the editor in a way that i would say i am creating a map.

Since i was long waiting for new and good maps i think i know the reason now why there are still almost none out there. It is very frustrating when you have an idea and not the possibility/ability to work it out.

I will share the map i am working currently via my google drive account together with notes and questions and maybe find some other people in the community who are interested in creating new stuff for tower wars and want to work together with me to solve some mysteries about this editor.

- a very frustrated -
Craft4
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 4 sur 4
Hey Craft4, have you posted up that stuff yet? I'd be happy to take a look.
im receiving failed to launch tower wars (error code 86) when launching the tower wars editor, please help.
seems to be a lot of bugged threads about this editor, and with so few maps in 2 whole years, I am not sure if it's even worth attempting to download, IF it's even available.
Hi,
since it´s over 2 years i´d say: yes, please give the editor a try and post here your experience. I´d like to know if it´s possible and "easy" to create maps now. Or is this game now completly dead? As far as i remember - every new map needs to be approved by the developers.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 4 sur 4
Par page : 1530 50